close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Chose the dd m4 v7

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by drewiv, Apr 27, 2013.

1. drewiv

drewiv

Nov 5, 2012
    Went to my lgs and put a Daniel Defense on lockdown. I really like how solid it feels

2. iLift45's

iLift45's

Jan 29, 2011
    Yup. Just picked up the V1 and put the Aimpoint Micro on it! It's a sweet rifle.

3. boomhower

boomhower

Feb 14, 2010
    North Carolina
    Very good choice. Best model in the lineup right now though I would prefer the LW. Your going to love it.

4. drewiv

drewiv

Nov 5, 2012
    Don't have any pics yet will post some soon here's what it looks like

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Attached Files:

5. I'm waiting for my code from DD so I can order one. I think it's between the DD4 V4 and the DD4 V5.

6. wolf19r

wolf19r Problem Solved!

Feb 8, 2009
    JAX, FL
  7. Clusterfrack

Clusterfrack

Apr 26, 2012
    Pacific NW
    Outstanding choice. One of the very best "stock" ARs out there.

8. MARSH1

MARSH1 Dealer Silver Member

May 21, 2007
    Texas
  9. WoodenPlank

WoodenPlank Who?

May 15, 2010
    NW Florida
    Marshall, I always have to snicker a little when I see you promoting your business. Two reasons -

1) You're usually so quiet about it.

2) We usually promote the hell out of you without asking! (With good reason, too)

By the way, glad to see mags are popping up with you on a regular basis. I scored enough from you recently to top my magazine stash back off. I sold off my HK mags to a guy that needed them, and the pile was looking a little thin.

10. Two reasons I'm waiting. The wife said she wasn't in any hurry for me to get another AR, and I can get a LE/Mil discount from DD. Thanks for the heads-up though.

11. WarEagle32

WarEagle32

Mar 15, 2011
    Alabama
    I'd bet anything that you are going to love everything about the rifle. I have 2 DD's a V5 LW that is my favorite AR and a new Ambush 6.8 which is very very similar to your V7. You will love this gun. I may be a bit biased but I made myself that way in buying those two DD's. I think DD makes the best AR's in the business JMO. Enjoy!