Chip McCormick 1911 Power Mags in 10rd & 8rd New & Used .45acp

Discussion in 'Gun Parts & Accessories' started by Jer, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Jer

Jer ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Offered here is a handful of new or nearly new Chip McCormick 1911 Power Mags. Most are new in the wrapper and some are w/o wrapper but basically new as only a couple were even loaded with ammo and fired a handful of times. I've got lots of others and need to clear off some extra so I selected the newest ones I have to sell. Prices are face to face cash price. Paypal & shipping also available on buyer's dime. A post or PM of "I'll take [insert item & quantity here]" takes precedence over posts/PMs asking questions or making offers other than the price listed here. I just don't want any hard feelings if someone PMs to offer me a lower price and someone else says they'll take it at full price w/o any further questions other then where to meet or send payment. Shipping will be via USPS Priority flat rate box and will run less than $6 total.

#1. is four (4) of the 10rd magazines. Three of which are Power Mags and one of which is a Power Mag Plus. The price tags are still on the three and show $31.95 and the Plus mag is a few bucks more usually. These prices are plus tax or shipping normally but I'll take **SOLD**

#2. is five (5) of the 8rd Power Mags with price stags still attached that say $26.95 which is normally plus tax & shipping but I'll take $SOLD.

#3. is four (4) basically new 8rd Chip McCormick Power Mags. No package or price tag but these are the same as above w/o the wrappers so the price is also the same of $SOLD.

#4. is two of the 8rd Chip McCormick Power Mags same as above but in stainless so price is also $SOLD.

Thanks for looking!

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #1 Jer, Jul 21, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
  2. Jer

Jer ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

#2 & #3 sold pending funds.

3. Jer

Jer ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

First post updated with items sold/still available.

4. Jer

Jer ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

#4 sold

5. Jer

Jer ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Two of the 10 rounders sold and only two left. Get 'em before they're gone!

6. Jer

Jer ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Let's get these last two mags sold so I can close this thread down.

7. Jer

Jer ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I'll be at 'Glock Days' at Neve's Uniforms on Osage Street in Denver Friday early afternoon for anyone interested in a face to face cash deal. Just let me know in advance so I can bring these with me.