Chicago top cop says they will shoot CCW carriers

Discussion in 'Civil Liberties Issues' started by JBerk, Sep 3, 2013.

1. JBerk

#1 JBerk, Sep 3, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2013
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Chicago top cop says they will shoot CCW carriers The Okie Corral Sep 3, 2013
    13 shot, 2 fatally, in Chicago since Monday The Okie Corral Aug 18, 2015
    Chicagoland training class Groupon sale Bargain Shopper Jul 11, 2015
    Chicago PD shoots Nunu. Cop Talk Jun 22, 2015
    WTS Primers and Powders Chicagoland FTF Misc. Gun Stuff Jun 9, 2015

3. Not the first time something like that has been said. Whatever happened to that one cop on Ohio, who got threatened a chl holder?

4. GLK8876919

GLK8876919 Confused...
    Lifetime Member

Brilliant!

5. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

The cops are there to protect you.

6. GLWyandotte

GLWyandotte Señor Member

Cool, so in Illinois, you have a choice! You can get shot by a criminal or one of McCarthy's officers. For my family's sake, I'll choose the cops, they have deeper pockets.

7. To serve and protect... yeah, right. What an imbecile.

So, is he elected to his position? Vote his ass out.

Not elected, force out with ground swell...

8. Bust his hump down to janitor.:shocked:

9. ...and when people have nothing left to lose, they will shoot back, and it'll all be over very quickly. History continues to repeat itself. Why we can't stop it? Who knows.

But we have to remember, this is Chicago. In order to serve the public in any fashion you have to be stupid, greedy, and deficient in all of your moral accounts.

10. RagnarDanneskjold

RagnarDanneskjold Senior Pirate

I don't think I heard that quite the way you meant it, chief, but, yeah, I agree, guys like him are why I carry.

What a moron.

11. McCarthy is from NYPD I think, so his position makes perfect sense.

12. RonS

Millennium Member

Pretty much a given. Take a large city. Create a climate where criminals run rampant and citizens are helpless. Create a justice system that is inadequate to contain the violence and protect the citizens. Then when the citizens start to stand up for themselves, use the police to crush them. Because criminals are no threat at all to the politicians while the citizens can break them, put them in jail or out of a job if they just wake up and put their foot down. Criminals are a politicians best friend, they do what the politicians would like to have the police do if it weren't for the fact that most police officers have morals.

13. I've met a lot that do, which is reassuring. I've also met a lot that don't, which is scary.

14. Glockworks

Glockworks Ready/Aim/Fire

Now wait a minute, janitors I might trust with a gun, this dummy needs a job befitting his ability to think. Do they have Colonels in the Chicago Police force? He could maybe attain the position of Colonel of the Urinal:crying:. Thus he could be supervised by a janitor and help keep Chicago safe and clean at the same time.

#13 Glockworks, Sep 3, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2013
  15. TBO

TBO Why so serious?
    CLM

What do you expect from a tool?

16. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Illinois ccw holders need to file a class action law suit against the city of Chicago, right after they publicize and partake in a ccw march from the loop to the Lincoln park zoo gates.

17. JBerk

18. volky

volky NRA Member
    Millennium Member

What he said was, if you face a cop with a gun in your hand, you'll get shot. I would expect that to happen anywhere.

19. *ASH*

20. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

that's a different story... that makes sense.

21. how come the people of Chicago don't demand this guys head:dunno: