close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel's Proposed Gun Range Ordinances

Discussion in 'Gun-Control Issues' started by ICARRY2, Jul 10, 2011.

1. gwalchmai

gwalchmai Lucky Member

Jan 9, 2002
    Outside the perimeter
    Ahh, Chicago, no matter which road you leave by, the wind is always in your face.

2. jhoagland

jhoagland That's right! Lifetime Member

May 4, 2007
    south carolina

3. airmotive

airmotive Tin Kicker

Nov 19, 2007
    Debris Field
    Quit trying to discourage Chicago!!
    Every day, more and more businesses and people with decency and common sense make the move from Northern Illinois to Indiana, leaving that **** hole to the turd polishers.
    The city is corrupt top-to-bottom, and they got the government they deserve.

Hopefully, the good mayor will remember to raise taxes this year.

4. If they really want to put a range in Chicago they need to make it a public employee union shop w/contributions to ACORN (or whatever it's morphed into...).

5. RayB

RayB Retired Member

Dec 2, 2005
    My only problem with Chicago is that it's too damned close to Wisconsin!

Is it me, or does Rahm Emanuel look mentally ill? In fact, that entire gaggle, Emanuel, Holder, Pelosi, Reid, Frank, look and sound like comic book characters.

This is anecdotal, but apparently Emanuel lost part of a finger while working at an Arby's in his youth. I wonder, was it his trigger finger?

--Ray

6. KALD

KALD

Jun 12, 2011
    Central FL
    I think this is a good thing. They voted that turd in and generations of turds before him, let them reap the consequences.

7. mrsurfboard

mrsurfboard The Anti-Glock

May 23, 2010
    NJ
    That was no doubt, "fast and furious" They didn't count on it backfiring on them.