close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Checking in from Maine

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by JustaGruntHere, Jan 23, 2013.

1. JustaGruntHere

JustaGruntHere

Jan 21, 2013
    Just a semi-normal guy here. Been hunting since I was 5 or so, handgun hunting since my teens. Picked up a G17 and trying to get the hang of it. Can't say it's going overly well, but its definitely my problem and not the pistol's.

2. RPVG

RPVG

Oct 6, 2012
    Orlando, FL
    Welcome aboard! Where in Maine? I used to get to Freeport frequently and spent many summers around the Rangeley Lakes.

3. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

Aug 10, 2010
    NC
    *Welcome aboard....I spent some time awhile-back in "bath" Main.

4. Welcome aboard. Once you get used to the grip rake and trigger, you will find it a great tool. Have to be careful though...they are pretty much indestructable and can lead to some bad cleaning habits ;)

5. JustaGruntHere

JustaGruntHere

Jan 21, 2013
    I'm up north of Bangor. Up in the land of -18 F last night (Brrrrr).

6. JustaGruntHere

JustaGruntHere

Jan 21, 2013
    Yeah, its just a touch different than the SRH that I'm used to, lol. I do well with my P226 but that "getting used to it" seems to be coming pretty slowly on this one. I'll keep plugging away though.

7. Paul53

Paul53 Geezer Boomer

Nov 27, 2011
    Maine
    WELCOME! Spent 99 to 09 in the Kennebunkport Sanford area. Wish I could afford to spend Fall in Maine, rest of the year here in El Paso.