close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Check out this new holster

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Snooch..!!!, Apr 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snooch..!!!

Snooch..!!! señor snooch..!

I just bought one of these:

http://lynchcombatsystems.com/

And I love it..!

I was looking for an IWB system to replace my uncle mikes cheapy and a friend tried to turn me on to a "king tuck". I didn't care for how bulky and thick it was.

I found these guys last week and bought one for my G23, and I can't recommend it enough. It works IWB and OWB and is so light weight that I actually forget that I have it on when I pull my gun and mags out while I'm around the house. I actually fell asleep with it on.

One of the selling points is that you can keep this on IWB with your gun and mags when you go to the toilet. Totally true, I have done it twice..!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  2. Apprentice

Apprentice

Interesting. I wish I could see more about how it is attached to the person's garb/belt.

3. Snooch..!!!

The sides are folded back inward toward the holster and a notch is cut for the belt to thread through. It is actually stronger than the pieces that are attached to the AR mag pouches I bought a while ago.

4. mingaa

mingaa

Very cool and the price is not bad. That might get me walking around with the 22 more often!!

5. 8th ID

8th ID

That does look nice. Price is decent also. I am a little confused as to how it is held in place while IWB.:dunno:

Can you post a pic of yours showing how it is held IWB?

6. Snooch..!!!

They offer a thin black nylon type of retention strap, kind of like a belt with velcro fasteners. It is very strong, It looks like it is made out of the same thing seat belts are made out of. You can see it in the pics that show the dude in his boxers.

So I just thread the holster and mag pouches onto it just like I do when I put it on my belt OWB and then wrap it around me and velcro it together. It completely rides independently just like in the picture.

I would have to find my digital camera and take some pics for you. I will try to get those up soon.

7. Zeroskillet

Zeroskillet MIA 305

Pics please.

From what I understand, it has its own "independent" belt/strap that you put into place before pulling up your pants/shorts?

If so then wouldn't this be a good solution for when someone is wearing basketball/gym shorts?

8. Snooch..!!!

I will post pics later when I get home from work.

And yes, I run 4 or 5 times a week and have gone running with this wearing nothing but a big tshirt and jogging shorts. That was one of the times I had to use the can at a high school track I run at.

9. LongGoneDays

LongGoneDays Misanthropical

Not normally a fan of kydex, I have to say that is even more hideous than most.
    I don't like wide holsters either. I can just hear the frsssssh frsssss fssssst sounds as I imagine someone walking with that thing on.

10. Zeroskillet

Zeroskillet MIA 305

ok Im listening :cool:

How are those four corners at the bottom, do they dig in to your arse, hip, etc?

I need to contact this company see if I can maybe get the Compact size for my 26.

11. Snooch..!!!

This doesn't make a sound. My old Tauga leather holster did "creak" every now and then.

12. Snooch..!!!

The corners must be cut for just this reason, because they perfectly clear the bend in my upper thigh/hip when I sit.

I saw that they make it for sub compacts, so I'm sure they accommodate your 26.

13. augimatic

augimatic

[​IMG]

14. .50 cal

.50 cal

I love my raven holsters but I think I'll try out this company's mag pouch before I try another new holster

15. ted1

ted1

Man that is one ugly holster I know most of the time no one will see it but I still have to look at it. I will stick with my comp-tac mtac iwb.

16. Snooch..!!!

I like it, I really like the "clean" look of it without all the fastening hardware everyone else uses. Plus it is much lighter without all the metal. This pistol holster is actually lighter than a kydex AR mag pouch I have that is made the conventional way.

And you have a point, it is for CCW so no one is supposed to see it anyway. :whistling:

17. ted1

ted1

That's all that matters is you like it your the one that has to carry it. Here is a pic of my iwb comp-tac holster extremely comfortable. But I have to admit when its hot out the leather can make u sweat.

Attached Files:

18. Magsz

Magsz

Kydex fatigues and cracks. I would rather be able to replace my belt loops...

19. Zeroskillet

Zeroskillet MIA 305

so wait...you cut them yourself or you mean the way they come cut?

20. Folsom_Prison

Folsom_Prison Brew Crew

That looks like a whole lotta kydex!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.