Check out this AK mag release I saw at Shot Show

Discussion in 'The Kalashnikov Klub' started by mixflip, Jan 19, 2013.

1. [ame=""]Shot Show 2013 Parabellum Armament "MARS" mag release - YouTube[/ame]

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    F/S NOS Herretts S&W J frame Checkered Shooting Star Grips Holsters & Related Items Saturday at 3:07 PM
    Obama weighs expanding background checks through executive authority The Okie Corral Friday at 12:46 AM
    Obama weighs expanding background checks through executive authority Political Issues Thursday at 10:56 PM
    Obama weighs expanding background checks through executive authority The Okie Corral Thursday at 10:24 PM
    F/S Vintage Herretts Checkered Righty Thumb Rest Bullseye Python target grips Holsters & Related Items Wednesday at 2:50 PM

3. Tango 1Zero

Millennium Member

Neat stuff.

4. Tango 1Zero

Millennium Member

Wonder if they make it ambi or one for a lefty?
  5. That's pretty cool. I know i'm way behind the curve, but I plan on getting my first AK later this year once the market settles down.
  6. How easy is the mag release to install? Thanks for posting.
  7. TSAX

:cool:, nice enhancements

8. That mag release looks like a good idea, though I wonder how much it'll smack your thumb when a new mag is put in.
  9. barth

barth six barrels

It looks cool.
    But I just got my first Arsenal AK74 a few weeks ago - LOL.
    Still getting comfortable with the Bulgarian standard controls.

When I dial this pup in I might start thinking about upgrades.
    Right now we are in the just getting to know you stage of the relationship.

So far I'm very impressed with my new 100% Bulgarian girlfriend!
    #9 barth, Jan 19, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
  10. HWI

I have no problems with the stock mag release, but I am happy people are increasing the size of the aftermarket for the AK.
  11. Agreed. I have the AKARS--it's been great so far. Do I need the charging handle? Nope. But I'm sure I'll probably get bored and order one... :whistling:

[ame=""]Parabellum Armament AK Adaptive Rail System (AKARS) Review - YouTube[/ame]
  12. HWI

I do like that charging handle, but I wonder how hot it gets after a couple mags. I also wonder if having an opening that large in the gas system could cause problems if a good amount of dirt/mud gets introduced into it or if the glorious ruggedness of the Kalashnikov would just shrug it off.
  13. Got to have one of these lol