close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cheaper Than Dirt magazines

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Teej, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Teej

Teej

Just spent 20 minutes surfing through Cheaper Than Dirts web site. It started with a random search for a magazine for my cousins Saiga 12 gauge.

What caught my attention was the "out of stock, cannot be backordered". I've back ordered with CTD before.

So I started a random search typing in various gun magazines. Everything over 10 rounds is either "Out of Stock, Cannot be Backordered" or "Item is No Longer available". Even magazine couplers cannot be backordered.

Due to CTD immideate response after the CT murders stopping gun sales and their statements of "reviewing and updating" their policies I get the idea that they have jumped on the band wagon and have stopped selling anything over a 10 round capacity as well as other items.

I will be calling and removing myself from their mailing list.

2. Ruggles

Ruggles

They simply suck. I don't think they are pulling products due to political correctness but they are looking to maximize their pricing. They have sucked for years. Nothing new about their actions now. Hate to see it cause I love my Texas based businesses.

3. 3RASER

3RASER

I know how you feel about Texas based businesses; I try to buy from them too. But price gouging p-mags ($60) and taking advantage of people like that, drew the line for me. I'm never even clicking on CTDs website again. :dunno:

4. fireguy129

fireguy129 NRA Member 2008

I got good deals from DSG and gunbroker. Never again for CTD or Dicks.