close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Cheap empty lowers

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by ottomatic, May 15, 2011.

1. ottomatic

ottomatic

Oct 15, 2002
    SW Tennessee
    Coworker is looking for an inexpensive empty AR lower. I last paid $69 each for several Spike's and am looking for something similar.

2. bmoore

bmoore

Jan 15, 2006
    Under a regime.
    JD lowers out here are 190 bucks for 2 at one of our local shops. I believe they retail for 130 online. They are machined here in San Diego, great lowers.

3. javi

javi

Mar 31, 2007
    NC
    Aim surplus is supposed to be getting their 59.99 Surplus Arms stripped lowers in this week... They usually have Spikes for 79.99 with free shipping.

4. zhix

zhix

Jan 31, 2010
    McKay lowers from NoDak Spud are cheap and don't have any ridiculous brand logos.
    I have built up one out of three that I bought with no issues.
    They all appear to have all the holes in all the right places and have a nice smooth finish and no blemishes.

5. FatBoy

FatBoy Millennium Member

Sep 2, 1999
    ME
    I'd ck Aim surplus, PSA, or Essential arms

FB

6. gsdrulz

gsdrulz

Feb 15, 2008
    South-central 907
    I heard good things about these Aero Precision. Normally one can find them in the $65 a piece range online.

7. leper65

leper65 Gun Nut

May 1, 2004
    Kenly, NC
    I bought an Aero Precision Upper from these guys last Sunday, received it yesterday (Thu). AZ to NC in 4 days was not bad IMO. They have the SSA lowers and Aero Precision too. I sent them an e-mail Mon morning and it was answered quickly by the owner.

SSA Lower $59.99
    http://www.zimmermanarms.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=110&category_id=17&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=103

Aero Precision Lower $67.99
    http://www.zimmermanarms.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=111&category_id=17&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=103