close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Charleston, SC Challenge 2 OCT 13 & 14

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Glockrunner, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Glockrunner

Glockrunner HOOYA DEEPSEA

Sep 10, 2001
    SC
    Who's coming? We have a bunch of RO's wanting to run a smooth match.

Ya'll come now, ya hear?:wavey:

Mr. Chinners will be there with his wagon of goodies from BBQ to hot dogs at down home prices. And a heepin' of fries too.

Ed Public Safety and others.

2. wazari

wazari

Jun 4, 2009
    Gaffney,SC
    Nice talking to you at the Gunny Challenge. I will be there again this year.

Don

3. Hadoken

Hadoken

Dec 27, 2011
    Hickory, NC
    Ill be down there sometime after lunch on Saturday. Looks like it should be amazing weather if the extended forecasts hold true.

4. Melissa5

Melissa5

Feb 4, 2010
    NE Georgia
    I wish I could make it this year, but the price of gas/hotel/travel time is not affordable at the moment. Good luck and safe travels to everyone attending.

5. Carbonfly

Carbonfly

Nov 20, 2008
    Columbia, SC
    Wish I could be there. I'll be taking a 2-day Suarez International Close Range Gunfighting class that weekend at MCRC.

6. Loved it last year, not so sure this year based on current travel schedule.

7. Glockrunner

Glockrunner HOOYA DEEPSEA

Sep 10, 2001
    SC
    I think the weather will be condusive to good shootin and not hot for Fridays set up & Saturday shooting. Sunday a might warmer in the low 80's.

:wow:Registration is light at the moment too so shooting the match should be easly with little wait times.:dunno:

I do look forward to seein ya'll all and like most times hope to share some quality times together on the range.