Change my user name

Discussion in 'General how-To Help Forum' started by Fieldstrip, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Knellysford

Knellysford CLM # 21
    CLM

Eddie C : I can't figure how to. Would you please change my user name color from black to GREEN, and my clm line from black to RED? Thank you knellysford

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Texas357

Texas357 Señor Member
    CLM

Oh, and can I get a side salad with that?

3. IBAbiker

IBAbiker IN THE WIND

Mr. Eddie sir, would you please change my name to IBAbiker, thank you very much.

4. IBAbiker

IBAbiker IN THE WIND

Thanks Eddie.

5. Please change my username to AcenJay.

Thank you.

6. Kadetklapp

Kadetklapp Methberry PD

Could I get changed to Kadetklapp please? Thanks

7. Knellysford

Knellysford CLM # 21
    CLM

Thank you Eddie C. :wavey:

8. Kadetklapp

Kadetklapp Methberry PD

Hmm, my name never did get changed :whistling:

I again request a user name change, only this time I ask for +P+

Thanks again

9. Eddie C.

Eddie C. Administrator
    Moderator CLM

I had to give you your first choice. +P+ is already in use.

Eddie

10. Thx-1138

Thx-1138 NRA Member

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

FIRST, I MUST SOLICIT YOUR STRICTEST CONFIDENCE IN THIS TRANSACTION. THIS IS BY VIRTUE OF ITS NATURE AS BEING UTTERLY CONFIDENTIAL AND 'TOP SECRET'. I AM SURE AND HAVE CONFIDENCE OF YOUR ABILITY AND RELIABILITY TO PROSECUTE A TRANSACTION OF THIS GREAT MAGNITUDE INVOLVING A PENDING TRANSACTION REQUIRING MAXIIMUM CONFIDENCE.

WE ARE TOP OFFICIAL OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CONTRACT REVIEW PANEL WHO ARE INTERESTED IN CHANGE OF NAME IN THIS FORUM WITH NAME WHICH IS PRESENTLY TRAPPED IN NIGERIA. IN ORDER TO COMMENCE THIS BUSINESS WE SOLICIT YOUR ASSISTANCE TO ENABLE US TRANSFER INTO YOUR ACCOUNT THE SAID TRAPPED NAME.

THE SOURCE OF THIS NAME IS AS FOLLOWS; DURING THE LAST MILITARY REGIME HERE IN NIGERIA, THE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS SET UP COMPANIES AND AWARDED THEMSELVES CONTRACTS WHICH WERE GROSSLY OVER-INVOICED IN VARIOUS MINISTRIES. THE PRESENT CIVILIAN GOVERNMENT SET UP A CONTRACT REVIEW PANEL AND WE HAVE IDENTIFIED A LOT OF INFLATED CONTRACT NAMES WHICH ARE PRESENTLY FLOATING IN THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA READY FOR ASSIGNMENT.

HOWEVER, BY VIRTUE OF OUR POSITION AS CIVIL SERVANTS AND MEMBERS OF THIS PANEL, WE CANNOT ACQUIRE THIS NAME OURSELVES. I HAVE THEREFORE, BEEN DELEGATED AS A MATTER OF TRUST BY MY COLLEAGUES OF THE PANEL TO LOOK FOR AN OVERSEAS PARTNER INTO WHOSE ACCOUNT WE WOULD TRANSFER THE NAME OF Fahrenheit. HENCE WE ARE WRITING YOU THIS LETTER. WE HAVE AGREED TO SHARE THE NAMES THUS; 1. TWO (2) NAMES FOR THE ACCOUNT OWNER 2. SEVEN (7) FOR US (THE OFFICIALS) 3. ONE (1) TO BE USED IN SETTLING TAXATION AND ALL LOCAL AND FOREIGN EXPENSES. IT IS FROM THE 7 THAT WE WISH TO COMMENCE THE IMPORTATION BUSINESS.

PLEASE,NOTE THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% SAFE AND WE HOPE TO COMMENCE THE TRANSFER LATEST SEVEN (7) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THE RECEIPT OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIOM BY POST/PM; YOUR COMPANY'S SIGNED, AND STAMPED LETTERHEAD PAPER THE ABOVE INFORMATION WILL ENABLE US WRITE LETTERS OF CLAIM AND JOB DESCRIPTION RESPECTIVELY. THIS WAY WE WILL USE YOUR COMPANY'S NAME TO APPLY FOR PAYMENT AND RE-AWARD THE CONTRACT IN YOUR COMPANY'S NAME.

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING THIS BUSINESS WITH YOU AND SOLICIT YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IN THIS TRANSATION. PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF THIS LETTER USING THE ABOVE POST/PM METHOD. I WILL SEND YOU DETAILED INFORMATION OF THIS PENDING PROJECT WHEN I HAVE HEARD FROM YOU.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

Thx-1138

NOTE; PLEASE QUOTE THIS REFERENCE NUMBER (VE/S/09/99) IN ALL YOUR RESPONSES.

P.S. Could I get my name changed to Fahrenheit, please?

11. GWSHARK

GWSHARK BITEYAHEADOFF

Mr Eddie C... it would mean the world to me if I could have GWshark in all caps... GWSHARK. I've been wanting to change that for years.

p.s.... please don't accidently ban me! LOL

12. Heya Eddie:

Could I ask that my username be changed to Badmo?

I'm pretty sure I used that name when I first signed up for GT, but had forgotten my pw. If that username is currently inactive, that would be why. :)

Thanks,

AR-Jim

13. Eddie C.

Eddie C. Administrator
    Moderator CLM

Thx-1138 and AR-Jim,
    Both Farenheit and Badmo are already in use by other members. Sorry.

Eddie

14. Ahh, I thought it was me who registered it on this board, my bad. I've used that name for years, so I thought I also had done it here.

Thanks anyway. :)

15. GWSHARK

GWSHARK BITEYAHEADOFF

Thanks! I feel twice as strong now. :supergrin:

16. Please change my username to AcenJay.

17. I must have posted in the wrong area. Could you please change my name to The Village Idiot from The Village Idi.? In advance, thank you.
    Ed

18. 4teecal

4teecal Token Aussie.

Can I change from

4teecal

to

chopper

Thanks

(I sent you a pm just in case)