Chainsaw Rem 870???

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by esminbritt, Aug 25, 2012.

1. esminbritt

esminbritt Elias

My next gun purchase is going to be a shotgun, 12ga. mainly for home defense. I was going to get one with a stock, for aiming and controlability. But I recently tested a sawed-off mossberg 500 w/ a chainsaw grip and grip-activated laser sight. that thing was awesome. Very accurate with slugs (I only shot it out to 15 yards.) Now I am considering one of these, but I still want a Remington. Any thoughts?
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Chainsaw guys The Okie Corral Aug 22, 2015
    Chain questions for chainsaw experts The Okie Corral Jun 19, 2014
    Chainsaw Recommendations Survival/Preparedness Forum May 18, 2014
    NOVESKE Chainsaw Lowers Gen II Black Rifle Forum Mar 10, 2014
    Any experience with Buffalo Tools chainsaw sharpener? The Okie Corral Feb 26, 2014

3. Seriously?

IMO it is actually the first hing I have seen that is sillier that the stockless pistol grips.

It takes a veratile tool and turns it into a comic book weapon.

Shotguns are great for a number of things. That thing takes about half of them away. It's a Pallus on a hooby horse.

But if you aren't serious about the gun and want it just for fun, go for it.

4. I think the "chainsaw" mossberg is rediculous too lol. But I'm not going to play thought police and tell you what to do with your money.

I went with a mossberg thunder ranch. It has a 12.75" length of pull, a tri-rail forend, breacher barrel (tacticool to some, I like it). I considered the 870 too but Moss Pawns video on youtube swayed me towards the mossberg.

I do like the regular synthetic stock 870's a lot though. Magpul is making a stock and forend now for the magpul and it looks pretty sweet.

5. Oh they're sweet alright :supergrin: I've put them on every single one of my 870s...