close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

CGA Class

Discussion in 'Gun-Parts & Access.' started by Concealed30, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Concealed30

Concealed30

May 13, 2009
    Tampa,Florida
    I am a newbie to this forum but not to glocks so forgive me if this is not the right place for it. I live in Tampa, Fl. and was looking at the armorer's class for Glock for 2010 and the closest one I saw for me is Gainesville...A three hour drive 6 hours round trip. I cannot afford to get a room the night before but I want to attend the class. I feel if I drive 3 hrs there in the A.M. i will not be as alert to take in all the info that's going to be presented to me..Any suggestions? I think I may have to bite the bullet (no pun intended) and get a room close to where the class is....Thanks in advance and if this is not the place for it please direct me where to post this....Thanks to all.....Concealed30

2. 9mmXRAY

9mmXRAY IDPA MW2 GSSF

Feb 20, 2010
    Central Florida
    April 29 2010, gainesville is closed. Sorry for the info... but did I answer your question?

3. Concealed30

Concealed30

May 13, 2009
    Tampa,Florida
    You did, now I have to find another place in Fl. Most of the ones I saw on there list was on the east coast. IE Daytona, Miami-Dade....If Im gonna drive that far I might as well just go to Smyra and tour the factory!! LOLhttp://glocktalk.com/forums/images/smilies/anim_rofl2.gif Concealed30

4. 9mmXRAY

9mmXRAY IDPA MW2 GSSF

Feb 20, 2010
    Central Florida
    Yup I drove past Smyrna on our way to the Knob creek machinegun shoot in april... I'm going in a few month, right before the next KCR in october. We can car pool!! lol