Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

  • Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Central-Indiana handgun 'smith work...

Discussion in 'Indiana Glockers' started by Indy_Guy_77, Mar 6, 2007.

  1. Any of you knowledgeable folks know where a guy (who bears more than a striking resemblance to me) can get a price quote on 'smith work?

    I would like to have an extended safety lever and a ring hammer installed on my FM Hi-Power....and I KNOW that I couldn't do it myself.



    (for now, Gander Mountain is the only place I know of...and their labor prices seem high to me?)
  2. Snowman92D


    Oct 6, 2001
    Call Russ Elmore at Elmore's Guns in Greenwood, he'll fix you up. Phone is: (317) 888-5400 Ray Saltzman at Saltzman Gunworks in Tipton. Phone: (765) 675-2040

  3. TheWanderer


    Feb 21, 2007
    Popguns uses a guy named Jesus Quintana. He does very good work. You might also call them and get his number.
  4. snuffy33

    snuffy33 NRA Life Member

    Feb 2, 2007
  5. Another vote for Russ, a great guy and a good smith.

    And tell them you want Russ to do the work himself and not let his slacker son touch it.;)
  6. sjstill

    sjstill Guest

    I thought Elmore's farmed [some] stuff out to Eric Woods. Eric is a great 'smith.

    Jim out at Plainfield Shooting Supplies is another good one. He normally works Mon, Thur & Fri.