CDNN- "no mags of any size to NYS"

Discussion in 'Gun-Control Issues' started by BUICKSPEC6231, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Figured I would go around seeing if there was any mags in stock at some online sources just for craps and giggles. Found that CDNN investments would not ship any mag of any size to NYS. Great, awesome, fantastic, wonderful.

Here is the link.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    WTB-10-Rd G17 Mags Gun Parts & Accessories Tuesday at 1:01 AM
    WTS--1911 mags Gun Parts & Accessories Monday at 6:58 PM
    F/S Gen4 G19 Steel Guide Rod, G43 Mags Gun Parts & Accessories Monday at 5:32 PM
    Who has the best prices on G27 Mags? Gun-Parts & Access. Sunday at 10:51 PM
    WTS Beretta 92FS mags $12 shipped, 15 round Airtronics mags Gun Parts & Accessories Sunday at 7:36 PM

3. Gunhaver

Gunhaver the wrong hands

GTFO of New York. I don't know how you guys put up with that crap. The biggest fight I ever had with my ex was over me not wanting to move to NY so she could take a job there.

Why would anyone want to live in a place that was 3x more expensive and 10x as crazy?

4. TDC20

I think the problem is people vote democrat and then move when things get too crazy. Which is an even bigger problem when they continue to vote democrat in the next place they move to. Examples: Florida and Colorado.

If you want to vote democrat, then at least have the decency to stay in the place you destroy, live amongst your like kind, fight for whatever ideals you have, and stay out of the affairs of decent states with balanced budgets and constitutionally guided laws.

If you don't vote democrat, and you live in one of these liberal states, then you belong somewhere else and should move.

The democrat party is not the same as it was 40 years ago. Zell Miller nailed it. Modern democrats are not welcome here.
  5. I agree. They should take a whole bunch of barbwire and string it around that whole state and charge admission to worlds biggest zoo.
  6. Every firearms manufacturer, ammunition manufacturer and retailer should refuse to sell any firearms, magazines and ammunition to anyone in New York State. Including All New York Law Enforcement agencies and Officers. Make it the gun free paradise Cuomo and Bloomberg want it to be.