close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

CDNN Investments

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by bigmoney890, Nov 20, 2012.

1. bigmoney890

bigmoney890

Nov 8, 2011
    Boone, NC
    Anyone have any experience with them? Heard a few negative things in the past but I thought i'd give them a chance and order some Glock magazines from them. Also picked up one thermold AR mag for the hell of it. I entered my CC information wrong :embarassed: but the order was still processed. They emailed me at 1o'clock today letting me know my order had been cancelled because my card was declined :embarassed: I called them and found out my CC info was wrong and they got it straightened out, and reprocessed my order. I just received my shipping info. All things considered, I'm pretty happy with the way they handled everything. Anyone else have any experience?

ETA: I forgot to mention that the products I ordered all were on sale and expired yesterday at noon, but they still honored the sale price. I was pretty happy they did that since it was my fault that the order had been cancelled.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
  2. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Sep 4, 2009
    U.S.A.
    I hear lots of good things about them. Have never ordered anything yet myself. Their catalog is sure fun to look through!

3. bigmoney890

bigmoney890

Nov 8, 2011
    Boone, NC
    yeah, their catalog is what hooked me at first, then the more things I read about them, the more people said stay away. Kind of like B0tach tactical I guess? But i've had good luck with them too

4. P99er

P99er AKA PPQ'er

Oct 21, 2001
    My own little world
    I've bought a few guns from them, and a lot of accessories, knives, etc. I've never had a problem with them.

5. bigmoney890

bigmoney890

Nov 8, 2011
    Boone, NC
    Well so far, i'm pretty happy. I screwed up my order, and it got fixed, filled, and shipped in three hours. I'm totally ok with that considering how busy all of the internet retailers are right now

6. larson1122

larson1122

Jan 30, 2012
    Minnesota
    I've only ordered from the once when they had some used Glock mags, everything went fine and my order shipped fast.

7. TKM

TKM Shiny Member Lifetime Member

Good to go. No problems with any of my orders.

I've spoken to the same guy every time I've ever called.

8. Gregg702

Gregg702 Gold Member

May 1, 2010
    Las Vegas
    I've never heard anyone say anything bad about CDNN. I bought a gun from them, the gentleman on the phone was very nice, and the gun shipped very quickly to my FFL.

9. Mudshark100

Mudshark100

Jan 31, 2011
    Greenville, SC
    Only good experiences for me. I keep going back.

10. bigmoney890

bigmoney890

Nov 8, 2011
    Boone, NC
    Glad to hear it, guys!

And since you're all here, anyone used the Thermold AR mags?

11. mac66

mac66 Huge Member Millennium Member

Oct 28, 1999
    Blue Planet
    I've been buying from CDNN for 20 years and never had a problem with them. That includes a number of guns.

I ordered 10 of the 20 round Thermold AR mags. So far I only used 4 of them in a class but all worked without a single glitch. That was about 400 rounds worth of use equally divided over the 4 mags in two days. I'm happy with them. Thinking about buying the bag o' mags just to have some on hand.

12. bigmoney890

bigmoney890

Nov 8, 2011
    Boone, NC
    Good to know. I only ordered one, and i'll see how that goes. If everything goes good, i'm gonna pick up the bag o' mags

13. RWBlue

RWBlue Mr. CISSP, CISA CLM

Jan 24, 2004
    I bought my 458WM from them. I have bought other mags from them. There is only one issue with them and you should know it really annoys me.

I hate it when people advertise, "Call for pricing". I don't have a place to make call about guns from work most of the time. Of course with the hours I work, there is no calling them when they are at work and I am not.

14. Matthew Courtney

Matthew Courtney Instructor #298

Oct 14, 2002
    Lake Charles
    CDNN merchandise is as advertised and shipped promptly. Like many other retailers, they do carry some products that are sold cheap and made cheap. Overall, they are a solid, reliable source for quite a bit of shooting gear!

15. bigmoney890

bigmoney890

Nov 8, 2011
    Boone, NC
    Good to know! I hope these thermold magazines feed reliably and turn out to be worthy of range use!

16. Jason D

Jason D INFRINGED Silver Member Millennium Member

Jun 16, 1999
    Mivonks, MI
    I have been doing business with them for over a decade.
    Never had a single problem.

17. *ASH*

*ASH*

Jan 12, 2008
    barbed
    bought stuff for years thru them , guns and rifles . fast and great service .

18. Providence

Providence

Feb 5, 2011
    Woodstock, GA
    I've ordered several times. Never had a problem. ****** has been good to me as well.

19. RWBlue

RWBlue Mr. CISSP, CISA CLM

Jan 24, 2004
    I have some. I can not recommend them.

20. bigmoney890

bigmoney890

Nov 8, 2011
    Boone, NC
    Good enough for range use?