Ccw clothing

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by DEE50, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Anyone have any recommendations for a CCW clothing to conceal a G23 Gen 4 or smaller weapon? One for summer and one for winter? :dunno:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Shopping In Workout Clothing The Okie Corral Feb 13, 2015
    FS Vintage Tan Bianchi Speed Scabbard with Hammer spur clothing protector Holsters & Related Items Jan 29, 2015
    F/S Vintage Safariland Speed Scabbard with Clothing Protector Holsters & Related Items Jan 24, 2015
    USAF issue clothing dealer The US Air Force Forum Dec 13, 2014
    IWB Carry and heavy winter clothing. GATE Self-Defense Forum Nov 13, 2014

3. barth

barth six barrels

I generally like a tank top under a loose fitting shirt.
    A quality gun belt and holster are the key.
    Then dark colored loose cloths to conceal the weapon.

Merry Xmas.

4. Steel Head

Steel Head Tactical Cat

All I wear is a t shirt and regular pants-it's generally not tough to hide a G23 sized gun if you have a decent belt and holster.

5. Proper holster and a good gun belt,one actually made for carrying a gun not some Levis belt and I carry a full size Glock day in and out. SJ 40

6. DWARREN123

DWARREN123 Grumpy Old Guy

Good holster and belt is the start then I like a loose fitting shirt on the outside of my trousers.
    A light jacket will help conceal a lot of pistol or belly. :rofl:

7. short sleeve buttoned shirts work extremely well for me...especially ones that have dark patterns

8. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

So do I - G17 24/7. I convert to OC when I go into NH.

9. #8 Bruce M, Dec 25, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2012
  10. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

I either wear a loose shirt untucked, or a button shirt tucked in. Either way the G17 is tucked in under the belt at 11 o'clock. Totally invisible.

11. Bruce m, that is gayer than 2 boys kissing.

12. I carry this rig almost everyday walking. Wear it under a t-shirt that is untucked outside of walking shorts.

[​IMG]

13. You'll need at least a 10mm 'cause EVERYBODY is gonna want to kick u'r ***** if you wear that stuff

14. I think this thread is inverted.

Because you would definitely NEED to be packing in order to wear this shirt!

:D

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

15. football, baseball, or hockey jersey, with a good belt and holster. My personal favorite is a Realtree camo Packer jersey.

16. I carry a G19 in a kydex holster with a good gun belt. I wear jeans and a loose fitting black t-shirt everyday....yes everyday, summer or winter. It has always worked for me and makes my wardrobe very simple.

17. The other clothing that comes to mind, again, if regular jeans and a t shirt don't, can't or won't conceal the handgun, is something tactical. 5.11 is one of the premier tactical clothing dealers and this would be great for CCW wear...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20UtEnyl7CI"]5.11 Tactical Duty Kilt - YouTube[/ame]

18. I'm in Upper Mexico, so I just go with a Tactical Pancho.

19. janice6

Platinum Member

I wear jeans with a quality gun belt. I use a Crossbreed or Theis holsters IWB with a Tee shirt in the Summer and Sweatshirt in the Winter.

I do not have any problem concealing a 4 inch .357 revolver, or a G27 with a 13 round magazine, with no printing. I have worn this stuff for over 10 years now and never been made.

20. Make sure to have a good holster and gun belt.

I am very fond of wearing Cubavera or square bottom shirts untucked.