close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

CCO magazines.

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by lawdog734, Oct 26, 2010.

1. I carry a sig rcs which is a cco sized gun for carrying off duty. Right now I use wilson but they are not flush fit. Any suggestions on other mags to try? I was looking at Tripps.:dunno:

2. drc767

drc767 Navy CSAR

Dec 30, 2007
    Tennessee
    Tripp mags are all I use in my carry 1911's. Even my Wilson and McCormick mags have the Super 7 kits with the hybrid followers. I personally believe they are the best mag out there. I have never had a single failure with them....

3. BlayGlock

BlayGlock

Feb 18, 2010
    Texas
    I have had good luck with Kimbers Pro Mag in my Series I compact so far. They have removable base pads as well, so you could slap it on when you are heading to a match and take them off for ccw. With the bumber removed they are flush fit.

4. triggerjerk

triggerjerk

Dec 19, 2000
    I carry the kimber "compact" mags in my dan wesson cco.
    They have worked fine.

edit: IIRC I did have one that went bad. But they are fairly cheap and easy to find . . .

Last edited: Oct 26, 2010
  5. HAIL CAESAR

HAIL CAESAR Senior Member

Mar 1, 2007
    In my shop
    Tripp, Colt, and Checkmate mags are all I have carried in Officer frames for years. They work.....

6. rvrctyrngr

rvrctyrngr Senior Moment

Sep 15, 2004
    Gator Nation
    I use the Wilson Officer mags (47OX) in my SIG C3. No issues.

7. I love my Wilson 47OX mags. But would like to find a flush base that will hold 7 rounds.