CBST and CCW issues (G26)

Discussion in 'Talon Grips' started by ericshmerick, Sep 18, 2010.

1. So, I ordered and received my Talon Grips for my Glock 26 in a matter of 48 hrs. BRAVO on the lightning speed shipping!!

I do have an issue, however. I carry my 26 in a Crossbreed Supertuck holster. After installing my Talon Grips, my right side skin is rubbed raw because of the grip tape. Also, the tape is scratching up my CBST horsehide like crazy (see pics).

Any solution? Surely I'm not the only MTAC / CBST / IWB customer with Talon Grips...

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Beltman and CBST Carry Issues Jan 25, 2014
    CBST vs. White Hat MaxTuck Carry Issues Dec 9, 2011
    Finally got my CBST holster for my PX4sc Carry Issues Jun 18, 2011
    Got My CBSTD 1911 Forums Mar 7, 2011
    Thoughts: VMII or CBST for 1911? 1911 Forums Nov 6, 2010

3. I have a combat cut on my ST, so the grip hits my side. When I had an AGrip knock-off on my G30, the abrasiveness bothered me against my bare skin for a few days, but I quickly forgot about. (Then some solvent ate the grip off, so no more rub...)

My holsters are pretty beat up after 5 years of constant use. It doesn't bother me if they aren't pretty anymore.

4. Joshhtn

Joshhtn The eBay Guy
    Silver Member

Rub a black candle on the grip portion that touches your skin and holster... Problem solved.

Good luck!
  5. zigzagg321

zigzagg321 clever quip

I used some sand paper to smooth slightly the portion of the grip that touches my skin. Problem solved, and its still grippy.