close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Caspian parts

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by g17green, Sep 12, 2009.

1. g17green

g17green

Mar 3, 2009
    Hi mga sirs and to all bog here. is there anybody here in the pinas sells caspian frame, slides, etc??? Thanks...

2. i_am_infinity

i_am_infinity Pang Altar

Jun 20, 2005
    To Infinity and Beyond
    Slides dami dyan, parts check with Jethro and Final Option...Frame?? i've searched all over the philippines and even went to the extent of seeking an import license to buy from australia but to no avail. i suggest you just look for a different frame. if ur interested in slides let me know. Pm mo lang ako. thanks

3. mtho

mtho

Nov 18, 2005
    me frame sa jethro ah, yung hi cap lang available.

ive a friend who has an extra slide, unique profile ,bald with front and rear serrations and no logo.

4. i_am_infinity

i_am_infinity Pang Altar

Jun 20, 2005
    To Infinity and Beyond
    eto ka nanaman eh...ginugulat mo nanaman ako kala ko meron nanaman eh :supergrin: BI!!!:tongueout:

5. mtho

mtho

Nov 18, 2005
    meron naman ah. bat twing ikaw nagtatanung wala?

6. g17green

g17green

Mar 3, 2009
  7. mtho

mtho

Nov 18, 2005
    ano balak mo? single stck o hi cap? what caliber? maybe we can help look out for parts

8. g17green

g17green

Mar 3, 2009
    Already got a g17. plano ko naman sana ngayon to get a single stack 1911. kasi i tried once ung sa uncle ko na s70 colt govt. mabigat sya pero ang sarap gamitin. friends told me para daw kakaiba eh magcaspian daw ako or maybe kimber. as for kimber i'm looking for the eclipse series kung meron dito sa pinas. pero caspian parang mahirap ata kumuha kasi kulang kulang. any ideas?? and also thanks in advance mga bro MTHO....

9. mtho

mtho

Nov 18, 2005
    so you're looking for a 45? caspian is really parts, they dont make a whole gun. but their parts are top notch. kimber is available at trust trade and nashe but with their prices here i dont think its worth it. you might want to consider sti 1911's they're available at Magnus and armscor. you can buy sti 1911 frames from them also. also with almost the same price range as the kimber you get a better overall gun with the sti.

if you going with the custom build route take your time in finding out what you want to put in and the choices available before deciding. that'll give you a one of a kind 1911

here's apicture of mine:
    [​IMG]

10. ans3288

ans3288

Nov 29, 2004
    ganda!!! :wow:

11. mtho

mtho

Nov 18, 2005
    yun nga eh, parang ang laki. kaya gawa ako ng mas maliit

12. z_e_n

z_e_n

May 5, 2009
    Completo ka na mtho, revo nalang kulang mo. sponsor ko moonclip at moonclip holder. :supergrin:

13. mtho

mtho

Nov 18, 2005
    ayoko ! ang bilis mo magreload, 25% lamang mo kaagad sa time

14. g17green

g17green

Mar 3, 2009
    wow ang ganda. pero nagustuhan ko rin yung serations ng kimber. dami guhit. already called trust trade. wala na daw sila kimber!!! whaaa!!!!!whaaaa!!!! :crying: as for sti eh ok din but i'm already focused on the kimber and caspian. ganda sana kung caspian all the way......:wow:

15. i_am_infinity

i_am_infinity Pang Altar

Jun 20, 2005
    To Infinity and Beyond
    kung ayaw mo na dyan bigay mo na sakin since panget naman at napapangitan ka din naman so ako na lang. kahit pangit ok lang titiisin ko na lang.

16. GMV

GMV

Oct 30, 2004
    boondocks
    mark, merong caspian hi-cap frame si jethro? which branch? may caspian mags din ba sila?