close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Carrying a Whole New Ball Game

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by gunowner1, Jun 26, 2012.

1. gunowner1

gunowner1
    Expand Collapse

Well I've been carrying for a little over a year now.I never would have thought how much goes into carrying a firearm when I got my permit. I would like to say thanks to everyone here who gave great advice and helped me along the way.Also a thanks to all the looney tunes that have made it fun to come back here everyday.
    Things I learned from GT:
    1.Gun selection. I still have and carry my G19 that I bought after learning about it here.
    2.Holster Selection: I'm wearing the CompTac Spartan I bought last year after reading a review I saw on here.
    3. Ammo Selection: Speer GDHP/ Federal HST/ Ranger T's have all been fed through the 9mm's I have and function great.
    4. Knowing the Laws: I've studied Florida 790 section to the point where I could quote them.
    5. Shot Placement: If you don't hit what you aim at it means nothing. I go to the range a few times a month.
    I could go on and on about what I've gotten from this forum but the list is to long. Thanks for all the tips Oh Wise Ones! Bravia Forever!