Glock Talk banner

carrying a white light

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Clay1 
#1 ·
I've decided to try and carry a white light on me most of the time. I'm looking for a solid way to actually accomplish this. I'm not sure if I should be concealed or open carrying the white light; it could draw attention that I don't want.

I own two different Surefire lights, a C2 with a Malkoff upgrade to make it 260 lumens and a newer Z2X at 200 lumens so I am not asking about the light per se. I also own a single 123 battery 120 lumen light by Insight Technologies that is slightly smaller than the two 123 battery lights but not that much smaller.

What do you think of this holster for concealed carry use? I know, not very concealed but readily available.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3QdPYylRDM"]SureFire G3 LED Holster Kit demo - YouTube[/ame] While this isn't the exact holster that I am talking about G3 vs. V85A but similar in design. It pivots and can be worn strong side or weak side.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

#2 ·
No reason not to. You can carry it toward the front of your belt, preventing suspicious bulge and saving concealment space.

"Why are you carrying that flashlight?"

"To see in the dark."

The G3 or something slightly smaller also fits nicely in the off-side cell phone pocket in cargo pants.

Congratulations on your wise decision to always have a powerful white light unit instantly at hand.

best,
Mas

#3 ·
Thanks Mas, always appreciate your comments. I also appreciated the work that you did in Wisconsin to help us get concealed carry in the first place. I've taken a Stress Fire class in the past and love watching you on the various self defense shows and reading your books and articles. keep up the good fight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.