Carry into bank?

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by jeanderson, Oct 10, 2012.

1. From what I can tell, it's illegal to carry in a court building and a school, it didn't say anything about not being allowed to carry in a bank. However, I just browsed it, and used the search function, so it's possible I missed something. I didn't check out any sections about alcohol, so I can't comment on that.

http://www.legis.state.pa.us/WU01/LI/LI/CT/PDF/18/18.PDF

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. UtahIrishman

Silver Member

The rare times I go into our bank I carry.

Their only request is to take off sunglasses and lower the hoody before coming inside. Considering events of late I think that's reasonable.

3. Perfectly legal here in Indiana. I even OC on occasion.

4. MR57

Of course I would carry into my bank. I always do. Perfectly lawful. Why would anyone see you carrying. I have been carrying for 5 yrs now. I go to family partys with 15 people in close proximity and no one ever knows. You need to know how to carry correctly. Nothing tight. Larger shirts for instance.

5. Some of the most horrid crimes in America have been committed by banks. That's plenty of reason for me to be armed in a bank.

At the rate our bankers are going, it won't be long before they'll simply have armed thugs inside the door to steal your money. After all, why go through the motions of having you make a deposit before they steal it?

(Stepping down from soapbox now.) :whistling:

6. RussP

Same-Same here in Virginia.

7. My credit union has a No Weapons sign but I ignore it. Signs carry no weight here in GA. They also have a No Sunglasses No Hoodies sign. I wear glasses (Transition lenses) and they turn dark in sunlight and lighten back up when out of the sun, but they take a little time to do so. Went into the CU last week and as I walked by the front counter to get to the tellers she says, "Hey, no sunglasses allowed in the CU." I said they were Transition glasses and just kept on walking. She didn't notice my concealed M&P Shield. :cool:

8. Hell yes I do.

I do not know the stats, but I would guess in a bank, would be way up on a list of places you would most likely need/use a CW.

9. I agree.

10. Drain You

Drain You NRA member

Why would I carry to a place where people expect you to walk out with large sums of cash? I mean won't the broad daylight protect me?

11. I hope not. Hey guys, here's 10000 reasons why you should carry... would you carry?

12. my bank does not prohibit carry, and i think they understand criminals will not respect the sign, and a law abiding carrier may actually be a plus.:cool: