close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Carry a taser in PG County?

Discussion in 'Maryland/D. C. Glockers' started by dugo, Jul 11, 2010.

1. dugo

dugo

Jul 29, 2008
    Hi, all. Have a Maryland question and hope you can help.

Wife and I have not lived in Maryland for a few years but we visit often, as my wife's parents live there.

My question is this: wife just got a Taser for carry here in VA, but goes frequently to Prince George's County to visit her elderly parents. Is it legal for her to "possess" a taser in PG County? If so, is it legal to "carry" one in PG County?

Thanks in advance for any insights you can give us about Tasers in PG County.

2. backbore

backbore

Mar 6, 2003
    Maryland
    I've not found anything crystal clear on this. Laws regarding deployment of non lethal weapons in Md are fuzzy. I can't even get a consistent answer from a State Barracks. I suggest contacting a PG County police dept and asking the question. I researched this a couple years ago for the sake of my wife. It was so unclear that I gave her pepper spray for travel and canned the taser idea.