close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Car Dealers

Discussion in 'Grand Canyon Glockers' started by HAVOC, Feb 9, 2008.

1. HAVOC

HAVOC Remember Millennium Member CLM

Jun 20, 1999
    I'm just entering the market for a new set of wheels, and past threads have me wondering about the quality of various dealers in the Phoenix area. Apparently Larry Miller (the closest Toy place to me) is a disaster. Midway has a poor rep across all its badges. Heard very little good about Earnhardt.

So who's good to work with? I specifically looking at Toyota and Hummer, with Nissan, Chevrolet and Jeep being dark horses. What's your experience?

2. OXCOPS

OXCOPS

Dec 31, 2000
    AZ
    Up here in Flagstaff, I see a TON of Tim's Toyota vehicles. Have heard decent things about them, but they are in Prescott. Still, if it's a good enough deal, it might be worth the hour drive.

3. Zonny

Zonny

Apr 22, 2006
    Tempe, Arizona
    I can hook you up with a Toyota Dealership in Kingman. Actually... can do the entire transaction via the interweb and have the vehicle delivered to you!!!

4. dsgrntldPW

dsgrntldPW A Short Member

Jun 21, 2001
    Valley of the Scum, AZ
    Of your list I can only address the Chevrolet. I have had 2 good buying experiences with Power Chev. on Bell Rd., and very good service/repair at Sands on Grand Ave. We currently own Honda & Hyundai so it has been a while since dealing with either.