close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

canton south gun club

Discussion in 'Ohio Glockers' started by Aadolf, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Aadolf

Aadolf
    Expand Collapse

i seen in a different thread on a different board there's a gun club in canton south that's ar friendly and they had a web adress but it did't work. anyone know what it's called or a phone number or where it's at or what u can shoot there. thanks

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. hk24

hk24
    Expand Collapse

3. Aadolf

Aadolf
    Expand Collapse

are u a member of it and what do u think of it?

4. hk24

hk24
    Expand Collapse

Yes, I am a member and I also teach some classes there. It is a good club. They also have practice nights during the week for club members and a rifle night once a month.

Lynn

5. Aadolf

Aadolf
    Expand Collapse

well i got an AR 15 and a beretta 9mm fs. Are u allowed to go check it out before u send in your app to make sure u like it? how long is the rifle range and can u shoot rifles there anytime u like or just that 1 time a month. sorry last question, do they have scheduled shoots and stuff like events?

6. pheonix

pheonix
    Expand Collapse

I live about 2 miles east of there. I was out there a few years ago when they were starting up but thier schedule conflicted with mine. I also took my CCW class there. I have a new job now and one of my friend is a member there. I must get with them when they start back up this spring. I looked to me like they were on track for a really good setup.

7. birddog1

birddog1
    Expand Collapse

I might have to check it out too. Right now I can't get the web site to load. I belong to Chippewa Rifle club near Doylestown. It's great for shooting rifles or muzzleloaders but they don't allow any handguns or shotguns.