close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

canton south gun club

Discussion in 'Ohio Glockers' started by Aadolf, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Aadolf

Aadolf

Jan 25, 2007
    canton,ohio
    i seen in a different thread on a different board there's a gun club in canton south that's ar friendly and they had a web adress but it did't work. anyone know what it's called or a phone number or where it's at or what u can shoot there. thanks

2. Aadolf

Aadolf

Jan 25, 2007
    canton,ohio
    are u a member of it and what do u think of it?

3. hk24

hk24

Jun 25, 2002
    Ohio
    Yes, I am a member and I also teach some classes there. It is a good club. They also have practice nights during the week for club members and a rifle night once a month.

Lynn

4. Aadolf

Aadolf

Jan 25, 2007
    canton,ohio
    well i got an AR 15 and a beretta 9mm fs. Are u allowed to go check it out before u send in your app to make sure u like it? how long is the rifle range and can u shoot rifles there anytime u like or just that 1 time a month. sorry last question, do they have scheduled shoots and stuff like events?

5. pheonix

pheonix

Jan 15, 2004
    Canton Ohio
    I live about 2 miles east of there. I was out there a few years ago when they were starting up but thier schedule conflicted with mine. I also took my CCW class there. I have a new job now and one of my friend is a member there. I must get with them when they start back up this spring. I looked to me like they were on track for a really good setup.

6. birddog1

birddog1

Mar 27, 2004
    Massillon, OH
    I might have to check it out too. Right now I can't get the web site to load. I belong to Chippewa Rifle club near Doylestown. It's great for shooting rifles or muzzleloaders but they don't allow any handguns or shotguns.