close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

can't wait for stinger

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by woodrowNC, Jan 5, 2011.

1. 16 wks if i go thru les baer. 10 days thru davidsons or midwest gun. i like to say i have the patience of an oyster, but that is so untrue. i will buy it today. gonna put off the gi at sacs for awhile. i can save up on that a little at a time. thinking about the stainless stinger. first semiauto i bought was a browning buckmark in the late 70's. first 1911 was a colt in '86. this will be the first ss pistol i've ever owned.

if anyone knows any quicker purchace pts. i'd surely appreciate it.

2. Contact drc on this site. I have talked to him about ordering one at one time. He has good prices.

3. thanks lawdog. my only problem is a naked slide and and no ambi. might could live with the slide but the no way the ambi. thanks. uh, how do i get up with him?

4. Hokie1911

Hokie1911 >

Dec 26, 2003
    NE Ohio
    Dave can get it however you want...with only a nominal 200% markup and his wife will take care of the 500 round break-in for you.

:tongueout: Buy with confidence from Dave. I guess he's an ok guy. :supergrin: