Can't Just Lurk Anymore!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by oem3105, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Looks like it is time to shelf my "Professional Lurker" status here on the boards. Took possession of a third generation trade-in G22 yesterday. Now, time for accessories and some range time!

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Reality Check: Mass Shootings Can't be Stopped The Okie Corral Monday at 11:17 AM
    Stem Cell, Is There Anything They CAN'T Do? The Okie Corral Sep 18, 2015
    Tell us unusual accounts of your ancestors - probably can't beat mine though. The Okie Corral Sep 12, 2015
    Can't shoot my 42 worth a damn. General Glocking Sep 8, 2015
    Can't complain! The Okie Corral Sep 6, 2015

3. Congrats! :cool:

4. AKRover

AKRover 10MM Fanatic

Congrats. Shoot the crap out of your Glock and have some fun. Once you're comfortable with the gun you is the time to decide on accessories. I've never shot a G22 but love my G20. In fact I had the chance to sell my G20 for what I paid for it 6 years ago and I just couldn't do it. It was like selling a member of the family. Actually it was worse than that. There are members of my family i would sell in a heartbeat. Lol

Outdoor Hub mobile,
  5. Thanks for the direction. Looking forward to some range time in the very near future.

Is it wrong that I haven't fired this yet and I am already thinking about a G27 to "complement" the G22????
    #5 oem3105, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2012
  6. CanMan

Silver Member

Congrats & welcome. :wavey:
  7. Welcome to GT!
  8. Congrats on your G22 and, welcome to GT!
  9. Welcome from the Adirondack Mountains of New York State
  10. oily_oink

oily_oink ###########

:welcome: From Michigan!