Hey everyone, I have done some research on my own and just looking for some feedback from anyone who has gone through the NFA process to make sure I am not missing anything. I bought a lower a month ago that I tested out with another upper and everything is good. I next plan to have it engraved with my information as the SBR manufacturer. Once I get it back, and I am happy with the work, I'm going to send out the paperwork. Once I have the stamp, I will look around for an upper. I know it is a no-no to already have an upper in my possession since I have the lower and another AR. If I found a good deal before getting the stamp, would it be ok to have it shipped and stored in a friends safe (who does not own any AR's) until I get it? I know the safest route would be to wait, but I was just wondering if there would be any issues with doing that. Thanks for any feedback. Wanna kill these ads? We can help!