close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Can someone point me to a good website to buy everything I need to build my own comp.

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Chevytuff19, Dec 6, 2005.

1. Chevytuff19

Chevytuff19

Apr 25, 2002
    Texas
    I am trying to get into building my own system and would like to know if you guys have any good websites that have all the necessary parts I would need at reasonable prices. I thought about just buying a whole system from Circuit City and then just add the parts I want, but thought I would try this first.

Thanks for any help,

Wes

2. Toyman

Toyman

May 6, 2003
    West Michigan
    Here's a site. I haven't ordered anything online from them, but I used to shot at their stores all the time.

http://www.computerstop.com

3. pyblood

pyblood

Dec 22, 2003
    Mississippi
    I like NewEgg. They ship pretty fast and have good prices. I don’t know what part or Texas you live in, but Directron (www.directron.com) in Houston is another good company to do business with. They also have low prices and ship pretty fast.

4. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

Jan 26, 2001
    Indiana
    I still really like http://www.tigerdirect.com

They've always done me right, and their prices are usually pretty darn good. Just use caution, getting one of their rebates, will make your hair turn grey..

IGF

5. pyblood

pyblood

Dec 22, 2003
    Mississippi
    I like TD too.

6. Chevytuff19

Chevytuff19

Apr 25, 2002
    Texas
  7. Altaris

Altaris

Feb 16, 2004
    Round Rock, TX
    I did my whole comp from Zipzoom and Newegg.

Most of my parts were from newegg, but zipzoom had a free shipping special for the case(that day) which saved me some money so I got that and another part from them.

8. AS45-70

AS45-70

Oct 31, 2005
    So Cal
    I would pass on that BB PC. Id rather get my own parts and build one to my specs.

if you have the know how and the time do build it yourself.

AS