close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Camp Williams Utah

Discussion in 'US Army Forum' started by w2n, Jun 5, 2009.

1. w2n

w2n

Apr 19, 2009
    NE Ohio
    anyone here ever stationed at camp williams, utah? i did a lot of training out there with 19th SFG. man that place was cool. :cool:

2. Halojumper

Halojumper

Mar 18, 2005
    Aurora, CO
    I was never actually stationed there, but when I was with the 5/19th, we went there often for training. I believe the last time I was there was in the late 80's for jumpmaster school. It was actually kind of lame back then. I've seen their web site and it does look like it's a pretty cool place now.

3. Sam White

Sam White I miss you bud Silver Member

Nov 17, 2001
    South Dakota
    I went there for WLC (PLDC) a few years ago. I liked it.

4. w2n

w2n

Apr 19, 2009
    NE Ohio
    was the obstacle course still up and running? nothing like running up and down the foot hills and up and down obstacles at god only knows what altitude the day after you fly there from freakin sea level ft bragg! lol. talk about "puke-o-rama"! :puking:

5. Sam White

Sam White I miss you bud Silver Member

Nov 17, 2001
    South Dakota
    I didn't see any obstacle courses while I was there. But we spent a lot of time running up and down the hills. I went in early March, so there was a foot of snow on the ground most of the time, and we had to wear the full goretex outfit with rubber duckies while doing squad movements all day. It's 1500 ft elevation where I live, and quite a bit more there. Not quite puking, but I could feel my chest tingle a bit...

6. Army66

Army66 USA (Ret)

Mar 22, 2009
    Ozark, MO
    Where exactly is it? After 20 years active I don't remember hearing of it.

7. w2n

w2n

Apr 19, 2009
    NE Ohio
    here you go

Attached Files:

8. Paraiso1

Paraiso1

Jun 3, 2008
    FL
    W2N, I was out there for a couple of days in April, and it is a beautiful place. From the highway you can see the huge snow covered mountains behind Camp Williams, and then the huge lake out in the distance. I really enjoyed my time there.