close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Calling all South Florida Glockers....Come out and PLAY

Discussion in 'Florida Glockers Club' started by Kichigai, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Kichigai

Kichigai 気違い Was Mr30s

Apr 13, 2013
    South Florida
    Alright so i know there are a ton of us here and was thinking it might be cool to try some get togethers. Ya know meet local people with common interests and beliefs and have some fun at the range of course. there is a semi-new range in pompano very nice place great lanes good supply of ammo somewhat reasonably priced at least for sofla and a lounge outside the lanes. maybe even try to get a group rate. What do ya think?

Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
  2. ranger1968

ranger1968

Mar 23, 2009

3. Kichigai

Kichigai 気違い Was Mr30s

Apr 13, 2013
    South Florida
    sorry hit the wrong button and it posted so i had to edit it check out the OP

4. russoj429

russoj429

Sep 28, 2010
    space
  5. Kichigai

Kichigai 気違い Was Mr30s

Apr 13, 2013
    South Florida
    havnt thought that far. I wanted to see if anyone was interested and then i would call them to try and reserve some lanes and try to get better prices etc. I would guess on the weekend or an evening at anytime really whatever worked best for the majority of the people interested. So the details need to be worked out but need to see if people are down for the idea or not.

6. russoj429

russoj429

Sep 28, 2010
    space
    i would be interested. but for the next 3 weekends i am tied up. and it would be hard for me to do it in the evening during the week.

i live in palm beach and its not that far of a drive for me. just the timing would have to be worked out.

7. Kichigai

Kichigai 気違い Was Mr30s

Apr 13, 2013
    South Florida
    its nice man come on:supergrin:

8. Kichigai

Kichigai 気違い Was Mr30s

Apr 13, 2013
    South Florida
    Also location could be worked out too if someone has a better place:dunno:

9. russoj429

russoj429

Sep 28, 2010
    space
    i have heard good things about Okeechobee Shooting Sports. its an outdoor range but a pretty decent drive west for me, and north west for you

10. trekgod3

trekgod3 Quad-Glocker

Jun 2, 2010
    Jupiter, FL
    Hi, I shoot at the Palm Beach Shooting Center a few times a year. It's in Lake Worth, very close to I-95. It's $10 to shoot if you buy their ammo or $15 if you bring your own. Nice place, friendly staff. All the pics and videos on my blog are from there.
    http://www.palmbeachshootingcenter.com/

Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
  11. russoj429

russoj429

Sep 28, 2010
    space
    i remember when palm beach shooting center was run by a bunch of jerks. i quit giving them my business because of that. and unfortunately because of the past ownership i refuse to go there anymore.

i usually go to shoot straight on southern blvd. but i might start going to gator gun on Okeechobee and military in west palm. shoot straight is always over an hour wait time.

maybe we could hit bass pro, never been on their range but have eaten lunch and shopped there a few times.

12. Kichigai

Kichigai 気違い Was Mr30s

Apr 13, 2013
    South Florida
    location is up in the air also depending on interest this is who i was speaking of

http://gunworldofsfl.com/ multiple ranges $20 time everything is brand new check out the photo gallery

Ammo is somewhat reasonable but not their guns

13. russoj429

russoj429

Sep 28, 2010
    space
    I am guessing by the link and looking over the site that they allow shot guns as well. I would be game to take a drive to check out a new range. Now just need to get more people onboard. And than figure out a time and day

14. Kichigai

Kichigai 気違い Was Mr30s

Apr 13, 2013
    South Florida
    yeah so far not much ihterest. i dont believe they allow shot guns. last time i spoke to them they were close to being allowed so maybe by now they are i need to follow up on it.

15. ranger1968

ranger1968

Mar 23, 2009

Hey man, it sounds like fun, but it's a couple of hours for me, and I have a hard time paying at an indoor range and having to buy their stuff, since I have my own range on my property.....

16. Kichigai

Kichigai 気違い Was Mr30s

Apr 13, 2013
    South Florida
    sounds like a bbq to me where you at :supergrin:

17. russoj429

russoj429

Sep 28, 2010
    space

agree

sounds like a road trip and a BBQ to me. i got the burgers and a cooler full of beer

18. Kichigai

Kichigai 気違い Was Mr30s

Apr 13, 2013
    South Florida
    dont forget the guns and ammo for before the beer of course