close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Calling all laser experts!!!

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by Dogbite, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Dogbite

Dogbite DNT TREAD ON ME

May 20, 2000
    Tennessee
    Hey guys, who makes the best laser to mount to a Mossberg shotgun?

2. AZBru88

AZBru88

May 21, 2010
    Arizona
    Dogbite I have a TLR-2 on my 870. Light/laser together. Love it, but would go with the TLR-2s (strobe model) now that its out. Tough, holds its zero really well (unless you use the wrong insert:embarassed: personal experience on my Glock 17):rofl:But great customer service, had me straightened out in two minutes!
    Gives you the ability to go laser, light, or combo of both...plus strobe setting (not sure how it combines I don't own the S model).
    Seems to hold up well to 3" magnum recoil! I've shoot probably 75 to 80 3" mag's and 2 3/4 regular stuff threw it and the light held zero.

3. RayB

RayB Retired Member

Dec 2, 2005
    :agree: If this is for SHTF use, I'd go with AZBru88's suggestion for a laser/light combo... Do make sure to get the C4 version with strobe, as suggested...

For a laser and light of your choice, I'd suggest the LaserMax UniMax, rail-mounted laser with integral light rail. ;)

For a weapon light I'd recommend Insight's WX 150. :thumbsup:

--Ray