close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

calling all Glock long slide fans

Discussion in 'Clubhouse Office' started by TRP Professional, Aug 2, 2002.

1. TRP Professional

TRP Professional Shooting Addict

Mar 11, 2002
    Minnesota, USA
    Lets get an area started for all the Glock long slide fans to have a voice (G24, G34, G35, G17L) I apologize in advance for any ommissions I made with respect to the types of Glock long slides out there.

2. DWavs

DWavs Moderator Moderator

Feb 10, 2000
    Virginia

3. TRP Professional

TRP Professional Shooting Addict

Mar 11, 2002
    Minnesota, USA
    Thanks for your opinion.
    Lets delete some of the unnecessary forums and add a long slide discussion group then.

4. DWavs

DWavs Moderator Moderator

Feb 10, 2000
    Virginia
    That's the spirit! ;)

5. odoylerules

odoylerules Straight Edge

Jul 8, 2002
    Richmond VA
    According to my computer, there hasn't been a post in the 10mm Reloading Forum in 1000 days. (No I didn't go looking for old forums then post this...I seriously noticed earlier in the day) But I would support dropping it and making a Longslide forum, we already have the Sub Club.

6. im not really a long slide fan, but it would be an intresting forum, maybe one day ill own one. id vote for that forum.

btw, wilsoncbq, i like how you ripped off my avatar once i got rid of it! ;c

7. jhfenton

jhfenton Evil Marathoner

Mar 18, 2002
    Norwood, Ohio
    The 10mm Reloading Forum has never actually been open for business, so there have been no posts.

That said, I thought a caliber specific reloading forum was too narrowly focused. A long-slide forum is probably not necessary, but makes more sense than a caliber specific reloading forum.

I am a proud owner of a G24C.