California gen 4 question?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by richie3888, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Does City Arms have decent ammo prices? I'll have to pay them a visit, tomorrow.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. they should be . I see alot folks walkout with boxes of ammo from there . Lol lol but i usually buy mine at the gunshow at cowpalace . Matter of fact they are havin another gunshow commin up on march 13th at the cowpalce .

3. Bowtie

Bowtie NRA MEMBER

Theres alot more to life than guns..If you base all your decision on gun laws then I'm sorry for you..

4. Yeah like how our state is bankrupt and how the terminator destroyed a once awesome place to live. I'm tempted more and more everyday to take off to AZ. Closer to the River and Glamis, yet still close enough to visit friends and family.

5. Bowtie

Bowtie NRA MEMBER

Things were screwed up before the governator took over..

6. Yea well you can come to South Florida and have the best of both worlds. Great climate and the first state to become a shall issue state!!!

7. Off topic but is really that difficult to use the correct letter in those words? You used "s" in several other words so your "s" key obviously works.

8. daaaaaam didn`t know that the majority of people up in here iz like the forum police !!! So what if i like 2 use "z" on some wordz i use ! Whatz gonna happen i`ma get banned for puttin "z" on some wordz i use ? Daaaam yall people are killin me !

9. You won't get banned but it's hard to take someone serious that intentionally misspells words. It makes you look illiterate.

10. Bowtie

Bowtie NRA MEMBER

People might take you more serious if you lose the ebonics.

11. Just picked one up in my local shop...in TX.

LORD have mercy on Kali.

12. He sure didn't help.

13. Bowtie

Bowtie NRA MEMBER

Thats for damn sure..

14. Well it was 80F today and the Glock Gen 4 is not on the Roster...

It's a love hate thing...

Glock rep(just gossip) at the shot show said they have submitted an example of the gen 4 for the roster.

:chatter:

15. The thing I don't understand about the California "approved" roster is, why or how do the guns turn "unapproved" after 2 years and fall off the roster? Do they go sour like milk or what?

Surely it couldn't be a money thing, cause I know our government here cares about our health and wellbeing.

16. bentbiker

bentbiker NRA Member

They don't. The Gen3 G17/22 are approved because they were tested before the requirement for a magazine safety. If the DOJ doesn't accept Glock's petition to consider the Gen4 the same gun, then it has to meet the new criteria. In that case, the Gen4 couldn't be sold in CA but the Gen3 wouldn't be "unapproved".

17. Yes it would...it would fall off the roster on it's expiration date, unless Glock forks up the cash to have it "retested" and "rerostered"...

18. I hate the cold , I will admit that, But Gun laws,High taxes, Illegal Immagration, ect. , No thanks, I'll stay here and freeze i guess!!!

19. It seems like the gen 4 will never get here

20. It never will because new guns for the CA roster must have magazine disconnect locks (sometimes called safeties).

#40 tx787, Jul 14, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2010