Cali is REALLY going for broke with this latest BS.

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by GLOCK19FTW, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Here's the scary thing. The anti-gun and anti-freedom people have been waiting to take your rights away, just waiting for an evil opportunity. This is true and not in dispute.

Yet at the same time they wonder what the pro-gun people are afraid of. Nobody would try to also enslave you would they?

The scary thing is there actually are people wanting to enslave us. They are just waiting for the opportunity.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Bullets in a fixed grip?? That I would like to see. That's gun control right there: no one would be able to load the gun!

:rofl:

3. I just might have to start making 10rd magazines for M-1 carbines. Yup Grandpa's rifle is too dangerous for this generation to handle.

The condition of Chicago, and their own experience with the Rodney King riots have taught them nothing.

"The Magic Kingdom" was supposed to be a recreational theme park----not a lifestyle.

4. Zombie Surgeon

Zombie Surgeon MODELATOR

NY limited mag capacity to 7 rounds? Who do they think they are?
    We'll limit ours to 6!

5. Notice how they want to make simple possession of certain "evil" items a felony? Hi cap mags, "assault bullets"?

But the law against carrying a weapon concealed in Calif. is still a misdemeanor. 12031(G) PC

The Calif. politicians will never make this crime a felony as they often carry weapons concealed for their protection and they do so without a CCW.

If caught they can buy their way out of the charge, but if it was a felony it would be more difficult and if convicted they would not be able to hold public office.

It would interesting to propose a change to 12031 PC, making the carrying of a concealed weapon a felony, and then see how the politicians react.

Everything politicians do is self serving. :wow:

6. As these max cartridge numbers come down, a T/C Contender and Encore might be a good investment.

For the liberals, these are single shot weapons.

7. Oh I've already got one of those as a handgun. Only problem is the bullet will definitely zip through armor and would likely be labled a weapon of mass destruction :)

8. People need to be pointing out to supporters of this about how DHS just bought up a boatload of fresh "assault bullets..."