close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Cajun red lightnin' fishing line

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Camping' started by Buzzsaw, May 6, 2004.

1. Buzzsaw

Buzzsaw

Nov 5, 2003
    Ever since my wife saw a spool of the Cajun red lightnin' line in the store, she said that she just had to get some since red is her favorite color. I normally use Trilene Big Game line for inshore fishing but I was wondering if the cajun line was any good.

2. Dogbite

Dogbite DNT TREAD ON ME

May 20, 2000
    Tennessee
    Im wondering just like you about it--lets try it.I have used some of the diechi (spelling?) blood bait hooks--red hooks.They worked--i caught fish--not sure but i did catch--so it didnt hurt!!

3. Buzzsaw

Buzzsaw

Nov 5, 2003
    Dogbite I am going to fish off of the Jekyll Island Pier monday night. I will go by the Tackle Shack in Brunswick and pick up a roll of the Cajun line. I am fishing all night so I will give you a report on the line later in the week.

4. I tried some that I got free. Didn't catch any more fish with it but they claim the fish can't see the line in the water.

I'll stick with my Berkeley XT or Rapala. ;f

5. Dogbite

Dogbite DNT TREAD ON ME

May 20, 2000
    Tennessee