Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

  • Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

CA Salmon tag info needed... do I need one?

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Camping' started by sharpshooter, Dec 6, 2003.

  1. sharpshooter

    sharpshooter Member Millennium Member

    Dec 25, 1999
    There's a creek nearby here in Northern CA where salmon run upstream every winter from the ocean. I have a fishing license, but I've never tried for salmon before. This creek is catch/release only.

    Do I need a salmon stamp, or steelhead stamp, or what? The clerk at WalMart didn't know, and the clerk at Longs Drugs didn't know. Maybe you guys do?