Discussion in 'OX & Alex Forum' started by Dinky, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Lone_Wolfe

Lone_Wolfe Sandbox Refugee
    1. Glock Talk's Drunk Squad

What did you expect when you showed up at her door dressed as a goblin?!? :rofl: :rofl:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Blast

Blast 'nuff said

[ame=""]Killer Klowns from outer Space!! My favourite Scene - YouTube[/ame]

3. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall HildabeastHater

J Lo was highly over-rated, but it was still fun shooting the Apache wimmin from the helicopter.

If everybody who got an infraction quit, Ms Kitty would have been alone here. It's like a warning instead of a ticket.
  4. Sad, sad, sad.

This Dinky fellow, seemed like a nice guy, must be why everyone misses him:dunno:
  5. OSSI

OSSI Litter Kitty

Trust me he IS a nice guy :)
  6. Blast

Blast 'nuff said

7. BOLO.......,

1- duct tape..!
    2- Velcro............!
    3- hand cuffs......!
    4- pink poofy panty hose , ....I like pink..! :tongueout:
    5- blunt force trauma thingy , pipe , cane , ball peen hammer.,
    Etc. ..! Dink , please to come peacefully..I don,t want to beat myself and hand cuff and , Velcro and tape and......but , Hmmmmm? :dunno::supergrin:

Ok then , where am I going to track this DINKY , I do have high technology , GPS.....where..?
  8. Phttth! Who *hasn't* gotten an infraction? I think I got one on my first day here.

Dinky - pushing the envelop to the point of infraction is sometimes where the fun is, brother.

Although I'm not an OAF regular, I usually check in because it's the place to go when I need a lift. You guys are often the funniest thing on GT. We *NEED* you man, don't quit!!!

Looks how serious and boring this post is making this thread. HELP!
  9. (INFRACTION)you say , they do make medications for that you know and then , thee (IMPLANTS) ...yeap , thee (CHIP) , thee
    Obama chip ! Make you want to drool and lie..! Only one catch to this though , your wife , she must have the face of a YAK..!
  10. kirgi08

kirgi08 Southern Rogue.
    Silver Member

11. I got dinged once early on- told someone from Canada who was slamming the US that he was a moron. That did not fly well with the mods.