close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

buying from Glock direct....

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by cowboywannabe, Dec 22, 2012.

1. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    i bought have returned the various after market 33 round 9mm magazines for Glocks.....none seem to work right for one reason or another, so......i placed an order directly with Glock for the Glock brand mags.

i did this because all i can find are the counterfeit mags.

I called Glock to make sure they received my fax and all the infor they needed was satisfactory...they said its all good and mags will ship in 3-4 weeks(!!!) i asked if the mags are back ordered or something and the lady said no, it just takes that long to process the orders they receive and they do it in the order it comes in.

so....have any of you guys ordered directly from Glock as a self purchasing officer?

2. Bill Lumberg

Bill Lumberg BTF Inventor

Jun 14, 2002
    Yes. Glock is not set up as a storefront. They will do direct business, but you get the same turn-around time as a distributor. The time you were quoted is normal.

3. ray9898

ray9898

May 29, 2001
    Georgia
    So what is the price direct from the source?

4. Cochese

Cochese Most mackinest CLM

Jun 30, 2004
    Unmarked Rustbox
    Yeah.

I'm one of our armorers for Glock and Colt so I have to maintain a few hundred Glocks.

We order mostly spare parts and such. It takes a month or so. Always has.

5. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

Nov 3, 2005
    KY
    Along with this, has anybody ordered blue-label Glocks directly from Glock? I'm talking as individual officers, not agencies. I remember hearing this was possible, but I don't remember the process. Is it a similar wait on the orders?

6. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    $32 each.

7. Ryobi

Ryobi SummertimeRules

May 10, 2002
    Yes and yes.

8. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

Nov 3, 2005
    KY
    How do you contact them regarding this?

9. blueiron

blueiron

Aug 10, 2004
    Contact any active Glock armorer and they can place an order for them and any other parts you want at a discount.

10. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

Nov 3, 2005
    KY
    I mean for their firearms.

11. blueiron

blueiron

Aug 10, 2004
    Go through their armorer class and you can purchase a firearm at a discount.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
  12. docmark777

docmark777

Oct 30, 2009
    Print out this pdf, fill it out and send in all the info they want. You will need to have an ffl you want them to send it to (if you want to be the official owner). If you have it sent to your department, then they will officially own it.

http://www.doatactical.com/images/Glock_Order_form.pdf

13. kpuscg04

kpuscg04 ACTA NON VERBA

Mar 20, 2005
    Texas
    I've ordered several weapons and dozens of mags direct from Glock. I purchased my G17 and G26 about a year ago and it took almost 4 months to receive the weapons.

We just had another agent in my office buy a G17, I'm not sure what their turnaround time is right now.

14. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

Nov 3, 2005
    KY
    Thanks!