buying ammo on line

Discussion in 'Caliber Corner' started by rich n, Jan 14, 2010.

1. What is a good place to buy ammo on line?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. eXistenZ

eXistenZ Play it.

CheaperThanDirt :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seriously, no.

3. bentbiker

bentbiker NRA Member

Wrong forum.

4. delete

#4 bobdat, Jan 14, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2013
  5. You're not going to get many serious replies to this question. If I find a good Internet source (and I have), the last thing I want to do is plaster their name all over the Internet so that their inventory is wiped out. Sorry but you need to do your own legwork.

6. hotpig

hotpig IAFF Local 4766
    CLM

He may have a hard time getting ammo shipped if he is in some parts of Chicagoland.

7. OK, I'll give up a name for this situation. He can drive to Hobart, IN and pick up from Precision Cartridge. I buy their quality reloads with reconditioned brass and Rainier TMJ bullets. $199/1000 for 9mm and $317/1000 for .45acp. There truly is no reason to pay more.

And while we all think we need the latest wonder cartridge for SD, their .45acp JHPs with XTP bullets are truly tempting at $355/1000. When was the last time you were able to practice extensively with your JHP rounds?

#7 beforeobamabans, Jan 15, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
  8. Ammunitiontogo.com

my favorite!

9. RMTactical

RMTactical www.AR15pro.net
    CLM

Good place.

I also like Aimsurplus.com but there are other good ones out there too.

10. Has anyone ordered from LuckyGunner? They advertise on this site and seem to have a lot of ammo in stock. I am thinking of getting some .380 ammo from them because, well they have it in stock. They say they don't advertise it if it is not in stock so I figure it is worth ordering from them.

I was wondering what experiences anyone has had.

11. Yes, earlier this year ATG was a player. They are currently not earning any of my business. Poor selection and uncompetitive prices.

12. Anywhere else online?

Also what is the typical process? Do I have to fax my ID?

13. Angry Fist

Angry Fist *******!!®
    Lifetime Member
    1. Glock Talk's Drunk Squad

DoubleTap. Not the cheapest, but I think the best. Hot Hot 10's

14. hotpig

hotpig IAFF Local 4766
    CLM

FOID and ID for most places. Some will settle for just a FOID.

15. One of the best online is right in front of you. 11 bucks a box for 9MM .. less if you buy 1000 rounds.

#15 Dave Davis, Jan 18, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2010
  16. I've used CheaperThanDirt.Com many times and have always had stellar service.

17. :faint::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

18. alba666

alba666 WWJGD