close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

BUY and SELL Episode II

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by 9MX, Dec 15, 2003.

1. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
    Thanks Neil:) I would have wanted an SUV, but its out of the budget;g

You're right, the G17 would match perfectly
    ;f

2. neil_croox

neil_croox utopian sound

Sep 25, 2003
    basta bro, think about it;)

it my turn to sell something,

for sale: 2units left. house & lot, BRAND NEW, 4 bedrooms, 3t&b, 2 car garage, 120sqm lot area, 138sqm floor area, up and down with water and security. lebanon st. better living pque, less than 10mins from SM bicutan, chruch, carwash, groceries, u name it.......price is 2.8m, 5percent commision to the BOG who sells one, PM me for my number.... thanks

3. jbm

jbm

May 27, 2003
    philippines
    FOR SALE:

BERETTA 92FS
    INOX
    2 BERETTA MAGS & 1 17RND MECGAR MAG
    PHP 40,000.00

CALL OR TEXT 09178938682

4. Single Stacker

Single Stacker

Oct 16, 2003
    Pasay City
    9mx,

Are you getting gasoline or diesel? Revos are known to be gas guzzlers too. I have an aunt who has a GLX 1800 before and gas consumption is almost the same as the CRV which is 2000 engine displacement. But I must agree the new models look very nice and sleek especially the one with video monitors.

For info lang. Happy buying.

5. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
    yup, we knew it. wish we could get the crv but it is really way out of the budget (considering my 1911 project;f ). we got the gsx 2.0L, i figured it would be guzzling less than the 1.8L because it is more efficient(?). we skipped on the vx200 because it is at 897K, we'd be forking out an additional 70L for a pair of vcd monitors which I won't get to enjoy since i'd be driving the auv. nevermind, i'll just buy another gun hehehehe

6. neil_croox

neil_croox utopian sound

Sep 25, 2003

problem with the revo is the tranny, the vehicle is underpowered so to compensate, u need to reach a certain rpm before u could change gear, lets say about 4-5k. unlike other vehicles where u get your maximum torque at 2.5k-3.5k

7. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
    BOGS,

to those interested, contact details of the owner are below

Description :
    9 MM Pistol, ambidextrous safety, black finish, rubber grip + 2 magazines , pistol case and holsters. 3 years old never been used/shot. Same quality as a brand new. Mint condition.

Details from the owner (817-6398 or e-mail jgguevara@pldt.com.ph.)

1. I have not renewed my license for three years but that wont be a problem in case a new owner apply for a gun license.
    2. Two (2) magazines, pistol case,cleaning brush, gun holsters (black leather)
    3. P28,000 (buyer will shoulder transfer cost)

Additional info:

I lost the manual but its available at CZ website, i acquired the gun in December 1999 but it hasn't been used/fired even once, i just stored it in my house drawer for emergency purpose and as self defense for burglars, luckily no events happened during those years. The item is in mint condition, if you are knowledgeable in evaluating a gun if it had fired so much rounds or extensively used, i can vouch for this item, you would be able to tell by merely looking at the groove of the barrel and see the groovelines intact.

8. pipit

pipit

Nov 17, 2003
    W(ant) T(o) T(rade):

a CZ-75B fullsize DA/SA no decocker with case, spare mag, brush/rod, manual, licensed, never been fired

to a CZ-75D Compact (PCR) or P-01 with the same accessories as above, preferrably never been fired or low round count

9. Neil and 9mx, I have both a Toyota Revo and a Honda CR-V (2002 model.)

The CR-V has much better zoom, but the damn problem with the CR-V is that you are held hostage to Honda. They charge WAY TOO MUCH FOR SERVICE AND PARTS and their service takes WAY TOO LONG.

Next time I'll get a Toyota- something better than a Revo, but it will have to be a Toyota . For parts availability and better service.

10. neil_croox

neil_croox utopian sound

Sep 25, 2003
    pm me if u need some help on honda aftermarket parts and services.

11. jasonub

jasonub

Sep 28, 2003
    Philippines
    for sale 45 acp dillon dies complete with toolhead and conversion kit. Pm me for details.

12. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
    jun,

it is no longer posted on buyandsell but you can always try e-mailing the owner as per my previous post :)

check out the G26 for sale, saw it on the link below

http://www.buyandsell.com.ph/

13. mighty_cherokee

mighty_cherokee groovy

Jun 28, 2002
    Philippines
    FOR SALE:

2003 Toyota Altis 1.6G. Matic. 4T Km. Maroon.Owner leaving for abroad.

Please text me na lang at 0917-8510747.

Thanks guys

14. jasonub

jasonub

Sep 28, 2003
    Philippines
    my dad wants to trade in a 2.5 liter v6, 178 hp 1999 opel vectra matic for an altis 2001 up. PM me if interested.

15. deenoh

deenoh

Feb 3, 2003
    Philippines
    For sale! Advanced screening tickets of "Something's Gotta Give" starring Jack Nicholson, Diane Keaton. and Keanu Reeves. each ticket costs P180. it's a rom-com flick, so perfect para sa mga mag-dedate. it's showing on February 7, 2004 (Saturday), SM Megamall Cinema 4, 7pm.

Please text 09275508177, 09178124077 or 09189375001 if you're interested or if you know someone who's interested. Please help my organization, the SocSci Circle, make money! :D Buy na! It's for a good cause naman e ;)

16. PMMA97

PMMA97 TagaBundok

Nov 25, 2003
    For sale or swap with van. 265 Thou.(neg.)95 Galant V6 A/T Dark Gray, Sony Xplod HU and 10 disc CD changer,Alarm, All Power, New Time belt, New KNN filter, New Bridgestone Tyres. Please PM me or contact me at 09167957762