close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Butt Stock Sway

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Young Once, Jul 31, 2009.

1. I have a Magpul MOE Butt Stock and tube (milspec) combo installed on my rifle. Its OK except that there's a certain sway which can be kinda annoying sometimes. Any ideas on how to minimize this? TIA

2. Ammm, I'm not sure how to describe it, but I guess the best way to do so is that the fit is not that snug (?) When locked into one of the positions, there's slight movement side to side.

3. foxyyy

foxyyy

Jun 30, 2006
    Philippines
    if that's the case then you have a milspec tube but a commercial stock

4. wunder9

wunder9

Mar 9, 2003
    Philippines
    Try fitting your moe on a friend's commercial tube first, just to be sure. If your moe is milspec then it won't accept a commercial tube.

5. foxyyy

foxyyy

Jun 30, 2006
    Philippines
    teka...MOE buttstock doesn't have the "power lock mechanism"..so it really wobbles a bit compared to the CTR which has it

6. Actually noticed that. Have an MOE and CTR installed on different rifles. The CTR doesn't wobble, especially when the lock is engaged. Pero the MOE does. Wondered if there was anything that could be done about the wobble. Anyway, will try both your advice. Thanks Sirs!

7. cebuboy

cebuboy toy soldier

Apr 27, 2004
    Cebu
    Fuzzy velcro lang ang solution to your problems :)

8. cebuboy

cebuboy toy soldier

Apr 27, 2004
    Cebu
    Try cutting small strips and stick it in the inner side of your stock. :)