close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Bushnell legend or Nikon Monarch ATB?

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Camping' started by up1911fan, Feb 13, 2010.

1. up1911fan

up1911fan

Mar 12, 2009
    Upper Michigan
    I'm looking for a pair of 8x32 class binoculars and would like to keep them under $300. I think i've narrowed it down to these two. Anyone use either or both? Thought's?

2. jjsobba

jjsobba

Jan 28, 2010
    Kansas
    My brother has a pair of the Nikon Monarchs. He really likes them and has had no issues with them. As for the Bushnells I can't help you.

3. ZRiz19C

ZRiz19C In The Woods

Dec 31, 2008
    Ohio/Kentucky
    I have liked all of the Nikon optics I have bought thus far.

4. Brass Nazi

Brass Nazi NO BRASS FOR U!

Jul 4, 2005
    I have the 8X32 Nikons. I have no complaints about them. They are not as good as a set of Swarvs but they cost five times less.

5. rfb45colt

rfb45colt safe-cracker

Mar 1, 2002
    WI's Northwoods
    I've had Cabelas "Alpha Extreme" 8X32s for 2 hunting seasons now, and I love them. I checked both the Nikon & Bushnells while at Cabelas, and I liked the Alpha Extremes more... and they were cheaper.

Just checked... Cabelas now has the Alpha Extreme 10X42s on sale for $110 off regular price!!!

Here's a link... btw, I just ordered another pair, in 10X42.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...parentType=index&indexId=cat601233&hasJS=true