close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Bush vs Kerry boxing game

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by ERASER, Aug 11, 2004.

1. okie

okie GT Mayor

Oct 28, 2001
    Muskogee Ok.

2. VANMAN

VANMAN

Jul 18, 2002
    Long Island
    I could not get my boxer (Bush) to fight back. Then I discovered that if the "cap lock" is on, your boxer is not able to punch.

3. ERASER

ERASER Nyuk,Nyuk,Nyuk!

Jan 23, 2000
    That horse-faced vermin sure is tough to beat on the hard level......but it certainly is satisfying slapping him around (now I know how Teresa feels when she opens that big can of Whoop-Ass).

4. DB

DB Millennium Member

May 10, 1999
    This game sux. I'm laying down a major whuppin on kerry and all the sudden my punches are hitting only air. Nothing I can do will land anymore. What a rip.

5. ERASER

ERASER Nyuk,Nyuk,Nyuk!

Jan 23, 2000
    Yep.......I noticed that, too. I chalked it up to the liberal-leaning judges (they're probably reporters from the N.Y. Times and the L.A. Times). They exaggerate everything Kerry does........damn-near every punch is a knock-out quality blow, and Bush's punches (though solid) barely knick Kerry's ample chin........just like in real life!
    ;z