close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Bullets hit White House - MSM suddenly silent

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by HoldHard, Nov 16, 2011.

1. HoldHard

HoldHard

Nov 28, 2008
    Motor City 'burbs
    Link

One of the rounds was stopped by bullet resistant glass and found by Secret Service. They are now looking for a person of interest by the name of Oscar Ramiro Ortega. It appears that the Main Stream Media is not touching any of this due to the fact that the guy is part of the Occupy movement.

HH

[​IMG]

One of the posted comments:

Could be Ashton Kutcher's twin....

HH

Last edited: Nov 16, 2011
  2. Cochese

Cochese Most mackinest CLM

Jun 30, 2004
    Unmarked Rustbox
    Get a haircut/job/life, hippy!

And remember to use the side door you piece of ****.

3. Vic777

Vic777

Jan 23, 2006
    Maybe the MSM doesn't know about it. They just sit in a room and make up the news after all.

4. GlockinNJ

GlockinNJ

Apr 24, 2011
    PRONJ
    That's impossible. Aren't guns illegal in DC?

5. Glock30Eric

Glock30Eric .45 ACP

Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Maryland

Bill Clintion's fault ...

6. Tango 1Zero

Tango 1Zero Millennium Member

Nov 8, 1999
    OH
  7. blk69stang

blk69stang

Jan 10, 2011
    Arizona
    [tinfoil hat firmly in place] Doesn't anyone else find it a little "convenient" that a an "evil assault rifle" was used to shoot at the residence of our fearless leader.... right around the same time that the Obama administration in cahoots with Mayors Against Illegal Guns and the Brady campaign are pushing for fresh gun control legislation? Unemployed hippie occupy protester, plus a wad of cash and an ak, plus a solicitation for him to take pot-shots at the whitehouse, minus one fearless leader (who was conveniently on vacation and out of danger at the time), equals possible conspiracy for political gain? Hmm.... [/tinfoil hat]

Hmm... I wonder if anyone is going to bother to trace this AK to see if it is linked with Fast and Furious? Of course, we'd never hear about it through the MSM if it was...

8. Chuck54

Chuck54

Nov 8, 2007
    Didn't I see a news photo of him being dragged out of a political meeting by a retired police officer?

9. merlynusn

merlynusn

Nov 16, 2007
    NC
    Actually one of the articles says they were shooting at the White House. There were two vehicles driving around shooting at each (and yes, I mean the occupants, not the actual vehicles). Apparently just a stray bullet hit the White House.

10. Apparently, he's not loved as an adult either....:supergrin:

Don't you mean Illegal Mayors Against Guns????...:rofl:..Sorry, I couldn't resist

11. HoldHard

HoldHard

Nov 28, 2008
    Motor City 'burbs
    Cartel violence has made it's way to DC....

Link

HH

12. Sharkey

Sharkey

Nov 21, 2006
    DFW, TX
    Let's be honest, open carry would have prevented this. :whistling:

What a turncoat? Doesn't he know O is a community organizer and actually applauded their efforts? Heck O would have loaned them The Rules for Radicals book if they would have asked. You don't pop a cap off on your supporters. Idiots. Geez you don't see this at a TP rally.

13. kirgi08

kirgi08 Watcher. Silver Member

Jun 4, 2007
    Acme proving grounds.
    I heard on the news it was a 7.62x39 and was fired at 800yrds away,how the heck did it even have the energy ta break the BP glass and be recovered?.'08. :dunno:

14. Hack

Hack Crazy CO Gold Member

More than likely a stray bullet, is my thought on it. But, the powers that be are going to make hay on this.

15. I figured the MSM didn't want to know about it because he's probably an illegal alien or undocumented worker or unregistered democrat or whatever they're called now..:supergrin:.

16. nitesite10mm

nitesite10mm Dog Lover

Jun 9, 2006
    North Alabama
    ..... an Occupy San Diego protester stood up last night and asked for a moment of silence for the White House shooter.

PROTESTER: "I think we should have a moment of silence and solidarity for the person that they said was from the Washington, DC, Occupy, that maybe why did he feel he needed to shoot the White House window today. So I think we should hold a moment of solidarity for the White House and for the guy that shot at the White House today."

PROTESTER: "Occupy the Police Department!"

Jeeeez............

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...e_at_occupy_san_diego_for_white_house_shooter

Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
  17. Hack

Hack Crazy CO Gold Member

Occupy the bathroom for all I care. The dude is beyond being a loon, and an insurrectionist.

18. GWSHARK

GWSHARK BITEYAHEADOFF

Feb 12, 2002
    QUARREL REEF
    Coverage has been pretty heavy up in in the DMV.

The guy was one of those "BO is the anti-christ" nut jobs. I'm sure you know the type.