close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Bulk Buying

Discussion in 'Rimfire Forum' started by bobnfl, Aug 3, 2012.

1. bobnfl

bobnfl

Mar 18, 2009
    central florida
    Where can I get the best deal on 22lr. I would like to buy at least 10k rds. So far the best I can find is about 3.8cents/rd. for cci for 17.99 / 525 + shipping
    Bob

2. todd river

todd river

Feb 12, 2012
    Mobile Alabama
    keep an eye on palmetto state armory. I was able to purchase the blazer 225 22lr for 15.95 free shipping.
    It was 14.95 but it was not free shipping. Its now
    selling for 17.95. They run specials every so often,
    but it goes quick.

3. BenjiEDF

BenjiEDF

Jun 15, 2012
    CCI Blazer round nose is the best shooting bulk .22lr I've tried (and I've tried alot). It is way more accurate in my CZ-452 scoped at 100 yards than any other bulk. Just something else to consider.

4. Kentucky Shooter

Kentucky Shooter NRA Life Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Kentucky
    If your just looking for all around ammo for plinking, hunting, or to have on hand for emergencies, I have had perfectly good success with the federal bulk pack at walmart with 525 rounds of plated, 36 grain hollow points. Your not going to walk out of there with 10K rounds all at once, but buy a few at a time and you can stock up quickly. As far as price, your not going to beat their price by much if any. Its not match ammo, but plenty reliable and all the practical accuracy one could need or expect.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
  5. Bill Keith

Bill Keith

Jan 3, 2006
    Humble, TX
    I agree, very good stuff and economical1

6. bobnfl

bobnfl

Mar 18, 2009
    central florida
    Thanks to all for your replies. I guess I will wait and keep my eyes open for a good deal on 22 ammo.
    Bob