close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Buffalo Bore 357sig

Discussion in 'Caliber Corner' started by greyeyezz, Aug 2, 2010.

1. greyeyezz

greyeyezz

Nov 8, 2008
    Cleveland OH
    Has anyone tried this in their 357 pistols? Any chrono tests? What type of bullets are they using, Gold Dots? Thanks.

2. blackbmw

blackbmw

Aug 29, 2008
    st. louis
    I ran a couple boxes thru my G-32, It lets ya know that your shooting a real 357 sig. Last i remember they were cooking at 1440fps or 1460fps, i cant recall. My lot had the GDHC. the short cavity ones. great stuff.

3. PghJim

PghJim

Apr 21, 2005
    Pittsburgh
    Tim used to load the regular GD bullet made for the 357sig. The current bullet is a bonded bullet and may be a GD, but it looks more like the 124gr. I understand that Speer is not selling their premium bullets to other manufacturers as they see the as competition. I have a large stock of the older stuff that I carry and it averages about 1,470 out of a G32. I just put in a 4.5" barrel and they are averaging 1,520fps. I cannot tell you how the current bullet performs, but I can tell you that you will not be short changed on velocity.

4. novaDAK

novaDAK

Apr 17, 2006
    :shocked::faint::wow:

:cool: