close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

buds customer service

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Esox357, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Esox357

Esox357

I ordered a firearm from Budsgunshop on Jan 3, 2012. Waited a week no response and no tracking number. I used their website to ask for a status update on the order. Waited a few days still no response other than it is in shipping. I called customer service and the lady wouldn't tell me what had occurred but it sounded like their was a oversight on their end, she stated I would hear from them by the end of the day or next on the status. It was shipped three days later, I received the firearm on Jan 17th.
    Fast forward to today, I get a call from my gunshop saying they have my gun come pick it up. I informed him I already did and have no other orders! He stated the same gun with my name is there. I called buds customer service and spoke to a lady (not sure if it was the same lady) but she assured me it was someone else's order and not to worry about it, I informed her it was a duplicate order. She said well have the gunshop call us if you think its a mistake. The way she talked it almost sounded like she was going to let me have the gun? I contacted the gunshop the owner was upset because now he was like they were saying he screwed up in his mind. He called and gave them the serial numbers and buds decided they wanted it back. I have ordered in the past from them but this order and the last have taken quite some time to get to me and then to deal with their oversight made me less then impressed. I wonder if it would be worth the 50 dollars just to buy from a local gun shop.

2. NeverMore1701

NeverMore1701 Fear no Evil Platinum Member

Congrats on your free gun!

:whistling:

3. Bigpoppie50

Bigpoppie50

I have ordered 3-4 handguns from them and have never had a problem.

4. Alchemy

Alchemy Senior Member

Possibly this ^^^^.

5. Esox357

Esox357

My last two dealings haven't been stellar, not too impressed but it could be my luck?