Budget Reflex Sight on the Hurricane Zombie SBR

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by doc540, Oct 9, 2012.

1. You're a joke guy. Mike could school you on a thing or two.

The Dr. prescribes less typing more reading.

Quote one single instance where I claimed some sort AR ninjary and I'll never post again ;)

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #101 mjkeat, Oct 14, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
  2. Anyone else find it ironic, that the only guy telling people to leave, and to not read his posts if they offend other people is the same guy complaining that other people are bullying/pushing posters out? :dunno:

I dunno man, you've got problems, and you seem to be inventing things to be mad about. Even searching this forum, I don't see any times that I've beat anyone up for buying cheap gear/guns, or because they don't do what I do, or have the training I have.

Best of luck with that.

3. mvician

Lifetime Member

It doesn't offend me, it just takes away any credibility to anything you have to say, right or wrong.

No one else in this thread is cussing like a drunken sailor, why do you feel like you have to? To try to get your opinion across?

Yelling and screaming like a child who isn't getting their way? Calling people names.....you're drawing attention to yourself, and it isn't good attention.

just my 2 cents....I'll go back to :popcorn:

4. I want to admit something. As much as I want to help crush all the misinformation being spread there is a piece of me that enjoys reading FN's and M&P's posts. It's like driving past a wreck.

5. faawrenchbndr

faawrenchbndr DirtyThirty fan
    CLM

Very well stated Mike,.......can I have some of that popcorn?

:popcorn:

Thanks......:supergrin:

6. :crying: fixed it for you

The first and toughest step is to be able to recognize that you have serious mental issues then you can start to work on them. You have made a good start I hope someday you make a full recovery.

#106 Big Mad Dawg, Oct 15, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  7. First of all, in before the lock.

Secondly, its no secret that an aimpoint or eotech is better than a primary arms sight. I'm sure the OP is well aware of that. Not everybody has a want or need for equipment that can go fight a war. I have a Vortexx Strikefire on my rifle, I know its not an aimpoint but it puts rounds on target. Would I rather have an aimpoint, hell yes, but at this point in my life I am not going to spend $600+ on an optic.

Do you own a vehicle that is capable off-road or that can go fast in the one in a million chance you will need it? No you don't because it doesn't make sense, this is the same thing. If you want it and can afford it, more power to you, but don't jump on somebody's **** because they don't see the need for top shelf gear.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

8. Good post and I mostly agree. However, (not you) the same 1-2 like to misinform by making statements of "just as good." As you know this is not true and quite frankly sets up others for failure. These are the same people who scoff at weapons familiarization and safety.

9. It also shows a lack of confidence in your argument. It's a last ditch effort as you're ship is sinking.

10. I chose to spend about $100 on an optic and was criticized for that choice.

NO ONE here knows my current employment or financial situation.

Furthermore, none of the critics has a clue about what I paid for the SBR.

Spend your money on what you want, and I'll spend my money on what I can afford and what best suits my application.

11. /thumbsup

I'm not building a 'boutique' gun so I'm buying a TRS-25. It's a quality optic but in no way am I thinking it's better that the $500+ ones, but it's also not a cheap plastic knock-off either.

People need to get past the price tag and realize there is a range of acceptable quality vs junk.

12. This is one of the best threads I've seen for a bit!!!

13. Snaps

Snaps Hail 2 The King

wow, and here I was checking back in ot see more budget type quality optics.

14. Travclem

Travclem Badass Member
    Lifetime Member

Pass that over here:popcorn:

15. Oh c'mon, don't you know that? That is why MB and BMW constantly rank up there in JD Powers and Consumer Report ratings. :supergrin:

16. CigarandScotch

CigarandScotch Fartacus

There's one troll I keep seeing in all the troll fights here.

Maybe he is the one that needs to GTFO. I, for one, am tired of seeing his long winded drivel every time there is an argument on GT.

17. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

Crush what misinformation? That every civilian AR15 has to have a thousand dollars worth of optics and accessories on it so that the civilians can fight off Red Dawn 2?

18. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

Budget type quality optics?

NO!!! Your life depends on it!!! It's for Seriously Use!!! Professionally Trained people use it!!! Combat soldiers use it!!!

19. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

I'm not berating anybody. I'm simply poking fun at those who take themselves too seriously and being all self-righteous about combat this and combat that when the OP just wanted to talk about some cheap toys.

20. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

Don't judge them too harshly. Chalk it up to youthful exuberance. I was like that twenty-something years ago and the old timers had a good fun time laughing at me too.